Topic: best site to host photos?

What is the best site to use for hosting a large number of concert photos?  What is everyone else using? I have @ 185 photos from the Kansas City Market show 7-16-06.

Thanks,

Photogal

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

2 (edited by BodaZoffa 2006-07-17 00:05:11)

Re: best site to host photos?

I use VillagePhotos.  It's $20.00 every three months.

Boda

Flickr. Without a doubt. $24.95/year or $47.99/2 years. Plus, you get the tagging and all that great community support...and, with images being searchable, you'd be surprised at how many folks look through photostreams for images to use in publications and other progects. I've hosted my own photos in the past and I much prefer Flickr.

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez

Joanie wrote:

Flickr. Without a doubt. $24.95/year or $47.99/2 years. Plus, you get the tagging and all that great community support...and, with images being searchable, you'd be surprised at how many folks look through photostreams for images to use in publications and other progects. I've hosted my own photos in the past and I much prefer Flickr.

Joanie got me to go to Flickr.  It is awesome!

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX