Topic: New to the forum !!

Hi everybody! Just started logging in to the forum and am in the process of moving around to see what's in here. Saw Joe in Green Bay and that was all it took. Unbelievable! Well, just wanted to say hi to everyone and glad to be here.  Dave

Travellin' South, ...............On my way back home!

Re: New to the forum !!

Hi Dave..Thanks for your posts! Joe has a very strong following in your area...Lots of Bonamaniacs so be forewarned! lol  This site has enough info to keep you busy until your next show. Welcome and post away!   Cathy

Now we have a daveluvsjoe? Welcome to the forum! lol

Happy Holidays,

-Bill

Hi Dave

Welcome and Merry Christmas.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum and glad that you got turned on to Joe's music!   Hopefully you have some of Joe's DVDs, if not grab some up...

Music is good for the Soul...

Thanks for all the greetings and welcomes! This is my first time in an online forum and it's pretty exciting. I wanted to be a part of something big that dealt with Joe. When I saw him this year, it changed my life! Got me back into guitar after years away. I tell everybody about Joe. Still surfin' my way around the forum too. LOTS of stuff to read. Thanks again, everyone, for making me feel welcome.  Ciao ......Dave

Travellin' South, ...............On my way back home!

WELCOME DAVE !

Do you have a twin sister in Iowa ??

<G>
“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”  Theodore Roosevelt

Dave?! Dave?! Dave's..uh, oh wait, he IS here! Hey Dave!  You got the stuff!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

<G> wrote:

WELCOME DAVE !

Do you have a twin sister in Iowa ??

Great to have you part of the forum.I doubt he is a twin, but part of the lovesjoe family for sure.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky