Topic: merry christmas & happy new year to all my fellow forum friends

first off to joe and the band have a happy and healthy christmas and new years to you and all your family .
to all my forum friends have a save and healthy hoilday season to you and your family.

this new year coming up i will be doing a 360 . here are some off the things i am going to try and change in 2008 .

#1 . i will not cause trouble on the forum .
#2 i will not post anything negitive about anyone
#3 i will not beat up santa next year
#4 i will not steal candycanes from kids in the mall
#5 i will not flash females at joe bonamassa shows
#6 i will not make the dog sniff females in the park
#7 i will not drink that much jacks while i type on the forum
#8 i will not leave the wife tied up in the closet for more then two days
#9 i will not pee in the bosses coffee pot
#10 i will not miss any joe shows on the east coast

i have a few more but this is my top ten things for the new year .......enjoy everyone ..joe

Re: merry christmas & happy new year to all my fellow forum friends

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO Joe, jb and all here at the forum. Hey JB....isn't #5 a bit hard to do??! smile

Now that's funny! I'm not so sure you should have put it all in print...Could have to pull this thread up in the future..lol..Just kidding..You are the #1 taper, hands down and a Santa yourself because you share.. Happy N.Y. Holidays to you and yours. See you at #10......Cathy

Happy Holiday to you too, joe.

You have 2 weeks until New Years and those resolutions. Make the most of it. big_smile

I'm just saying.

joebeacon,

That's quite a list.  Your sure you can live up to all that?  Anyway, if you're including Florida in the East Coast shows, our paths will most likely cross this year.  Looking forward to meeting you and thank you personally for all you do.  I have a couple of your taped shows and I listen to them often.

Hope you and yours have a happy holiday season.

Susan smile

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

All right, all right!!!  I echo alot of the same things Joe Beacon just said, I certainly have been guilty myself of saying ...er...typing things that dont belong on here. So, I give you all my word too!

It's been 1 year ago today that Deb and I flew to Seatle to see Joe 2 nights in a row at "Dimitri's Alley". And still to this day, I say we have the greatest guitar/vocalist to ever walk on earth....no I'm not kissing up, just telling the truth. I hope to make both Shows in So. Cal to start the year, but it looks like Deb is losing her job tommorrow, the mortgage business is really hurting, so we'll have to see.

I just want to say thanks to all of you I've traded e-mails with, and those who have been kind enough to cut me some slack. This year has been one heck of a great time as well as one of the toughest in my life. In case some of you are wondering Deb is doing fine, she had the lump removed from her breast, she is not a fan of western medicine, so has decided to go with oriental healing of herbs and accupuncture. She just finished a complete body cleans, she dropped 25 lbs, and looks amazing! We go back to the doctors office Jan. 15th for a P.E.T. scan to see of they got all the cancer. It's funny not being much of a religious person, I've found my self praying daily for my Deb, I love her more than anything on earth!! Sorry this post is much too long, just wanted to drop a few words down.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all!!

Your humble friend........Dave

We're praying with you Shred! Nice to "hear your voice"!!!! Have a great Holiday with your family. Know you are loved....    Cathy

Hey Joebeacon.  Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year.  Thanks for all that you do for Joe!!!  Especially enjoy reading your posts.  I am with Jane on this one......

Jane H. wrote:

Dude!.................i will meet joebeacon in 2008....

Don't get to wild and crazy on Long Island over the holidays, huh.  I wouldn't want to read about you and your wild friends in the New York Post.  Take care, be safe and have tons of fun.....

.....Barbara

Shred, so great to hear from you again!!!  May all be well with Deb and may she be on the road to a complete recovery.  Wishing you and your family much happiness and joy over the holidays.  You and Deb will be in my prayers.  Take care....

....Barbara

Have a Crazy Christmas Joe & A Nutty New Year ...... Best Wishes to You and All Your Family , and is was great to meet ya , should've been longer ,  and as said before .. You ARE NUMERO UNO Live Taper i have ever heard , Oh Thanks for the AC/DC '79 London  ( Great Copy Dude )
Wing Me a Copy of BB's and i'll Throw you a DVD of Same ..... Have a Nice One Joe   tongue

............................... Michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Shred Great to Have You Back " It's Been a Bit Quiet " Well apart From That Fella in Me No Money Falls in Wisconsin wink
Nice to hear Deb is Doing Well , and that was Great when you said " You Love Her More Than Anything Else on Earth" You're a Good Man
Best Wishes To You Both For Christmas & A Happy 2008 .......... Take Care

............................. Michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Happy Holidays to Joe and everyone on the forum!

Travellin' South, ...............On my way back home!

Happy Holidays to everyone and best wishes for a wonderful 2008! Shred, glad to hear from you and you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Merry xmas Joe Beacon, I'm sorry, that the first thing I should have said.......GO YANKEES 2008!!

Dave

15 (edited by Geko 2007-12-21 08:58:12)

Hey shred i pray for you and Deb .....im also happy hear your voice after so long time

germany is with you

Merry merry Christmas... to you  and all  others

Geko

Thanks to all, your words make a man feel great!!

Dave and Deb

I'm off for CHX

TO all peoples far and wide - I'm celebrating my first BONAMETAL Christmas!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
(go packers!)

- Nic from Detroit... posting on JB's Forum since 6-2-2006
Ask me about my handwound Great Lakes Guitar Pickups
Since 2010, Bonamassa fans have taken advantage of my JB friend discount = my cost + shipping. cool

Have a great Holiday Nick! Hope there's a computer where you're going..We'll miss you! Cathy