Topic: No more Budda...?

Looking at Joe's set up in KC, I noticed he did'nt have the Budda head.  He had his usual Marshall's, & then he had a Fuch's head.

Did Joe give up on Budda & switch over to Fuch's.  I read somewhere he was impressed with these amps after hearing KWS play with them.

Boda

Re: No more Budda...?

I saw Joe at a show and asked him

said he still uses em, just lookin for different tones
he had some different pedals too....quite obviously a gear nut and a half

one of the amps, either the  Fuchs or Two Rock sounded much better if you ask me.

but I'm not sure which, couldn't tell which switch went to which amp

Budda rules. Lol

Honestly, I just Love the tone he had in the recent DVD. I think it was phenomenal. Was that just a combination of the Budda and the Bluesbreaker?

The guys at Budda are really cool. They had a small shop behind a bowling alley in Baltimore when I lived there. The Boogie I was using at the time had crapped the sheets and I took it to them. I unfortunatly needed it by the next day and they were running around like nuts for the NAMM show that was coming up. For the life of me I cant remember the guys name that personally took a few hours off the important work to help a local musician out but I was extremely grateful for it. They make some great stuff and so does Fuchs...just a side story..see ya..

Mavric487 wrote:

Budda rules. Lol

Honestly, I just Love the tone he had in the recent DVD. I think it was phenomenal. Was that just a combination of the Budda and the Bluesbreaker?

My guess is that it was mostly just the bluesbreaker, but when there's that fenderish sound mixed in (like in Mountain Time) I think that's where he kicks in the Budda- I don't really know, though- this is just my best guess...

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128