Topic: Just discovered Joe

Came across Sloe Gin on the free CD attached to Classic Rock and was stunned! The song reminds me of The Bluest Blues by Alvin Lee/Ten Years After - slow but with guitar work to die for! The best track on the CD by far and it is competing with Black Stone Cherry and Alter Bridge so no mean feat.

I am definately adding Sloe Gin to my must have CDs and will hopefully get a ticket for the Manchester concert next year.

Great stuff!

Allan

Re: Just discovered Joe

Hi Allan..Welcome to Joe world. Boy are you in for a treat...Give in to the urges..lol..Get out there and buy the entire "Joe" collection..Each CD/DVD is unique and a winner...Scour this site for video offerings and join in the Bonamania...Have fun!   Cathy

Yesterday I bought two CDs by someone that was not older or deader than me.  Any guesses?

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Welcome Allan
You are in for a real treat when you see THE MAN AND HIS A** KICKIN BAND!!!!!
If you can see Joe more than once when there touring in your neck of the woods  DO SOOOOO
you wont be disapointed you will be amazed. As Cathy said go out and buy everything out there
cause its all so gooood. Make sure you buy your tickets early as the go fast.

JON

Welcome Allan, glad to see more people on the Bona-Bandwagon. Have fun and enjoy the ride, and post often!! smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Great to see a new fan come in from the rock side.Many blues fans ,rock fans ,and both rock and blues lovers here. If you lean more to the rock side ,start out with Sloe Gin,So its Like That,New Day Yesterday Live.Of course like was said earlier get em all.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Hey Allan, 
     Welcome to the big wide wonderful world of Joe Bonamassa.  Leave your shoes by the door, settle back in an easy chair, crank it to 11, and hang on.....it doesn't get any better than Joe cool                                                                   pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184