Topic: JB Addict From St. Louis

Never heard of Joe and watched the Rockpalast DVD in January with a friend. The Dvd had such an influence on both of us we organized a group of 14 to travel to Chicago (in one van) to see Joe in early May. We organized a group of 34 (friends and family...ages 15 through 59) to see Joe at the Paegent in November.  Our JB newbees at the Paegent show will certainly tell their friends. Just think that DVD in January has spread to 34 new JB fans. The Bonamssa epidemic can not be cured it can only be treated....with more Bonamssa. I need several Bonamssa fixes a day through his cd's and/or his videos. I have his New Day Yesterday Live DVD also. That DVD is unbelievable alo and have watched it nearly as much as the Rockpalast video.

I have a question for Joe (I shook your hand after the Paegent show and you asked me how tall I was and I told you I was 5'18"....just being a wise guy), is thier any chance that the North Sea Jazzfest video could be made available for purchase or for download so it can be viewed in it's entirety on a DVD player? The video and audio quality of that show looks to be outstanding plus it would allow all your fans to have a keep sake from the 2007 tour.

Joe can't wait to see you in 2008 (with a group of 50 or more)...the epidemic will continue to spread....no cure in sight...only daily treatments.

2 (edited by Bluezman 2007-12-04 23:30:10)

Re: JB Addict From St. Louis

dscheulen wrote:

Never heard of Joe and watched the Rockpalast DVD in January with a friend. The Dvd had such an influence on both of us we organized a group of 14 to travel to Chicago (in one van) to see Joe in early May. We organized a group of 34 (friends and family...ages 15 through 59) to see Joe at the Paegent in November.  Our JB newbees at the Paegent show will certainly tell their friends. Just think that DVD in January has spread to 34 new JB fans. The Bonamssa epidemic can not be cured it can only be treated....with more Bonamssa. I need several Bonamssa fixes a day through his cd's and/or his videos. I have his New Day Yesterday Live DVD also. That DVD is unbelievable alo and have watched it nearly as much as the Rockpalast video.

I have a question for Joe (I shook your hand after the Paegent show and you asked me how tall I was and I told you I was 5'18"....just being a wise guy), is thier any chance that the North Sea Jazzfest video could be made available for purchase or for download so it can be viewed in it's entirety on a DVD player? The video and audio quality of that show looks to be outstanding plus it would allow all your fans to have a keep sake from the 2007 tour.

Joe can't wait to see you in 2008 (with a group of 50 or more)...the epidemic will continue to spread....no cure in sight...only daily treatments.

Welcome my friend enjoy Bonamassa Land It's a ride you wont soon forget!

peace
Bluezman

I got blisters on my bloody fingers (JL)

Hold tight My tall friend...there's rumor of a live DVD...I love the mass hysteria...that's the way to do it!! You're all welcomed here..you'll fit in just fine!             Cathy

Welcome new Bonadict from a longtime Dutch fan: the way you told your story: that's the way to do it!!

Andre Wittebroek, who was at the Rockpalast recording!! I think I was the only one there from the forum as far as I know and I'm a bit proud of that!!

Andre Wittebroek.

dscheulen wrote:

I totally agree.........I can't wait for the 2008 tour either.  Welcome to the forum!

andre wttebroek wrote:

Andre Wittebroek, who was at the Rockpalast recording!!

Andre, that is so cool!  I have often watched that DVD wondering what it would have been like to be there.  Can you be seen on the video?

Hallo Starks,

If you have a look at:
-General topics-
-item; What's the best live Joe you've ever seen( 10th from top), page 2 post 18-20 yuo'll find the link to my story about the Rockpalast day.

I have pictures from  that day,( posted some  copies to Michael Lynch )but can't put it on this forumsite. No digital, but 'normal'ones and don't know how to do it.

BUT IT WAS AND STILL IS FANTASTIC BEING THERE!

Andre Wittebroek.

dscheulen wrote:

dscheulen,

Always glad to see fans from St. Louis post!

Consider joining the Street Team! We have a small but growing Street Team in the St. Louis area. When you sign up, your info will be sent to me and I will contact you when the next St. Louis area show is announced to help get the word out.

You might have seen me at the show. I was the one running around with the camera. I will be posting the photos from The Pageant show in the next couple of days. Look under the Cool Photos section of the forum for the post and link to the photos. It was a great show and we had a really great turnout. I think Joe really enjoyed playing there as well. Next time we want to sell out The Pageant, balcony and all!

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid

dscheulen wrote:

50 or MORE???!!! yikes Wowser! A Wowser welcome and all I can say is way to go!!!  Sounds like a pre-enrolled Street Teamer to me...Rock ON!!! cool

And Keep the Faith (and group growing),
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”