Topic: NEW ENTRY

I'm woman fan JOE, I live in ITALY,and I want to say to JOE:you're a" monster of the music"THANKS FOR GOOD

JOE "blues" DeLuxe

Re: NEW ENTRY

Wow you speak english like me ...it`s like Tarzan meets Jane ....  big_smile

Welcome to Joeworld ....

Geko

Geko wrote:

Wow you speak english like me ...it`s like Tarzan meets Jane ....  big_smile

Welcome to Joeworld ....

Geko

Geko,
That was very descriptive...Tarzan meets Jane! Thanks so much for the laughter.
Sloeginjoe,
Welcome to the forum and I'm glad you discovered Joe and this forum. It's a wonderful place and has a collection of the greatest Joe fans (and music fans) around.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Hi Sloeginjoe..Thanks for joining! Lot's of women here. The men treat us as equals..very nice..We don't judge  grammatically, so don't be afraid to post. We'll figure it out.........GEKO..You crack me up!!!!!! Now I'll think of you swinging from a vine with your guitar in hand. Love the loin cloth!      LOL     Cathy

.....THANKS so much, people
      I know ten words of english,
      but I love music , all music

GEKO,

you are not gentleman....

I have fiftyone years,ok? you comprise? GOOD

JOE "blues" DeLuxe

Geko, did ya hear that big_smile Welcome Sloeginjoe.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

7 (edited by Angela 2007-11-26 07:27:18)

SLOEGINJOE- There's a few on this board that are 51 years old and have spent most of it loving music!!!  Welcome to the forum!!!  Did you see Joe at a concert?  How did you first hear of him?

Don't worry about the language barrier and I think maybe there was a little communication breakdown here. I don't think Geko was trying to be mean or not like a gentleman.  It struck me as funny, he was trying to do an analogy, probably because of how you were just saying you were a female Bonamassa fan, that's all.  Lots of nice people here...again welcome. smile

SLOEGINJOE wrote:

.....THANKS so much, people
      I know ten words of english,
      but I love music , all music

GEKO,

you are not gentleman....

I have fiftyone years,ok? you comprise? GOOD

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

OK
Thank you

JOE "blues" DeLuxe

Welcome
SLOEGINJOE   Nice to have you on the best dam forum around.Have you ever seen Joe in concert?

JON smile

SORRY,
but I ever not JOE in concert,he come in Italy frequently.....
however the concerts  I like me........
bye

JOE "blues" DeLuxe

11 (edited by Geko 2007-11-26 06:45:10)

SLOEGINJOE

chiedere scusa     !!!! la signora !!!
peggio     la barzelletta     probabilmente     sad

Please dont be angree about me  it was only a joke wink
and again excuses if i hit you!!!! i hope i have choose the right words in italian on the above text
not that i hit you again undeliberate  ....lol big_smile
Welcome again and please dont worry;)
have fun on the forum and post mutch as you can
then english gets mutch better soon
you also can use Translation programms or websites
here is a example
http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&la … ;relink=on

PS:Roy i speak three langruages ......German , Greek,and (Gekoenglish...lol)                                     

Greek i can only speak not write   dont know good about the kyrillisch Alphabet .
and in school i head little bit english
i like langruages and i think a human should be abel to say a word or a sentence in most langruages as possible

i go back in my cave bad cold wether here little wintersleep
bye bye
Geko

chiedere scusa     !!!! la signora !!!
peggio     la barzelletta     probabilmente     sad

WHAT'S THIS ?
italian bad?

in any case no problem

bye

JOE "blues" DeLuxe

sloeginjoe-Where do you live in Italy?

......VENICE....

and you ?

JOE "blues" DeLuxe

SLOEGINJOE-What an exciting place to live!!!!  I am very enthusiastic about Italy, I just loved it when I visited!  I've been reading alot about the rising water in Venice and watched an amazing documentary on some of the engineering inventions used to hold the water back.  I had 2 interesting things happen when I visited.  My husband decided to take an afternoon nap one day, his bio-rhythms are such that he would take a nap every day if he could...  I was not in the mood for a nap, so went for a walk by myself, like a stranger in a strange land...I got the feeling ladies don't walk by themselves much or I stood out as a tourist...I was approached 3 times in about 10 minutes and since I had no idea what any man was saying, I felt a little uneasy and returned to the Hotel Europa/Regina. (My husband did all the Italian interpretation on our trip.) Later on in our stay, we were approached to take a water taxi to the Island of Murano!  We were given a tour of the factory and all the beautiful crystal fixtures etc. then when we didn't purchase anything, the guy would not give us a water taxi ride back to Venice (that I would say was not very gentleman like)...we almost didn't get off the island before the last taxi left.  There is nothing like Venice, next time I will just be more cautious!

I live in the United States on the east coast in the state of New Jersey, close to the big city of Philadelphia in the neighboring state of Pennsylvania.  If you are familiar with the Rocky movie, I live about a 30 minute ride from where the first Rocky film was made.  My area was once all farmlands, but is more developed now with still some remaining dairy farms, peach orchards, corn fields and horse farms.

You may appreciate this story...about a week ago, my children got a notice on facebook from an Italian with our last name who lives in Torino.  My oldest son and him share the same first and last name and are now communicating, my son is helping him with English and since my son is studying Italian, he communicates back in Italian, so they are helping each other! smile

SLOEGINJOE wrote:

......VENICE....

and you ?

well,
I appreciate your story,
and

MY GOD

i don't know who JOE write here!!!!!

very good

in the italian  forums and european,nobody artist write direct.....

Bye   Angela

JOE "blues" DeLuxe

....ahahaha....

please, go home......

I joke.......

JOE "blues" DeLuxe

smile:):)   I am chief resident blabbermouth!!  lol lol lol

SLOEGINJOE wrote:

well,
I appreciate your story,
and

MY GOD

i don't know who JOE write here!!!!!

very good

in the italian  forums and european,nobody artist write direct.....

Bye   Angela