Topic: Academy of Music 10-27-07

sorry for delay - been sorta busy.

Academy of Music, Northampton - direct link.
More shows will be updated soon.

http://www.fotopete.com/concerts/aom/index.html

if page loads slow - hit your refresh button (seems to push it along)

Also added two new computer wallpaper files of Rick on main gallery page.
just click upper right link on index page "More Joe Galleries"

Enjoy,
Fotopete

Re: Academy of Music 10-27-07

Hi Fotopete Thank you very mutch for that great pic`s......but is there a reason why we can`t download them???
greetz Geko

Great pix!  I think Joe should wear that jacket and shirt combo more often (mama mia wink !)

Great photos as usual fotopte! Thanks for posting.

Very nice pictures Pete... Great quality...

Music is good for the Soul...

Pete,

Thanks for the great photos but...Why am I getting a "Do you want to allow this page to access your clipboad" at each photo?...This really mucks up the works...Anyway to eliminate this pop up box from popping up?...

The Other Joe B.

Joe - I have no idea what is happening there. Do you have "pop up software"?
If you can send me a screen shot I'll see if I can find problem.

What browser are you using - if anyone else has issue let me know so I can attempt to make your
visit more enjoyable. I will be creating a link to Joe's video page for you to listen while viewing.

As far as downloading question - this is a java/flash base gallery designed for working photographers.
I have shopping cart "OFF" so it display just gallery. It does place a transparent gif and disallows right clicks.
Just part of program.

As always if you like a pic - request a dektop idea and I'll try to design something.

For sizing - I did 8x12 size - but many emailed saying it was too big to see full image computer screen.
so I reduced down to 5x7. I have a lot of screen real estate and even the 8x12 is small for me.

What is average sceen size for most ?

I will add new desktop later today of Joe, with Bogie & Carmine coming soon.
So if you have choice get picture number in - saves me from looking and provides your request.

8 (edited by Marianne 2007-11-21 10:38:22)

Very nice pictures Pete.
Enjoyed taking a look at them.