Topic: Hi everyone

Names Jim and I've only recently started to listen to Joe Bonamassa ,the guy is an awesome
talent , I've bought a few albums and I will be going to see him when he plays in Glasgow
next year. I play the guitar myself [acoustic] and although I'm not very good I enjoy it which is the main thing.

cheers Jim

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome Jim to forum and Joe's music.  Glad to see you got some of his albums, be sure and pick a DVD or two, that will hold you over for your first live show... enjoy

Music is good for the Soul...

Hi Jim, dont forget to look on the forum before the show, theres always one us checking in for others to say hello to. Oh yeah keep your tix stub for memorys!

Dave

Hi Jim and thanks for signing in..You're in for a great ride..So much Joe, so little time...Can't wait to hear about your 1st show!!!!! Like Shred said, check in and try to meet some other Bonamaniacs in your neck of the woods....Cathy

Jim,
Welcome to the forum. 1st: Glad you found Joe, the greatest entertainer around.
2nd: Glad you found the forum here. Lots of great, knowledgeable fans. If you're a Joe fan, you'll fit in nicely.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

6 (edited by MCC620 2007-11-11 21:10:14)

Hi Jim!  As another newbie here, welcome!  My first Joe show will this coming Friday!  I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will post a review for you!  I hope I'll be able to capture the feeling as well as all of the others here!

~maria~

welcome jim!

Block inlay Gibson ES-335, 50th anniversary American Strat, '61 RI White SG, '62 RI Relic Strat, Replica Korina Flying V, Gold Tone Paul Beard Resonator,  '58 Les Paul RI, American Highway 1 Fender Strat, Breedlove Acoustic, Stonetree Joe Bonamassa Custom, HIWATT Lead 100R, Reeves Custom 30.

Hi postiejim!  You are one of many new people this week, helping to prove this train is gathering steam!  Don't drink any Scotch when you go see Joe, either you really won't need it or you'll find it easier to believe you are NOT hallucinating regarding the pleasure and capabilities of Joe Bonamassa's talent

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Postiejim
Welcome to the best dam forum on the planet. Make sure you tell us about your BONABAPTISM
  Jon

Welcome Jim!!

Who's next???

Many new ones these days, Joe is getting more fmous all over the world!

Andre Wittebroek.

Hi Jim

I am going to the Glasgow gig too. Having seen him at the Ferry I can tell you that you are in for a TREAT. Not too sure about the acoustics at the venue but it will be a great night.

millhouse big_smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

Welcome.  You are in for something amazing.  You might want to put a pad on your chin, because it's going to hit the floor when you witness Joe live.  You literally won't be able to believe what you're seeing and hearing. 

You folks in Europe take good care of Joe for a few months while he's there with you.

Enjoy,
Rob

Bonamania is a disease with no cure.  Give it to all your friends.

Welcome postie. Have you got a brother named Pat?

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young