127

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

Fritz Scherz and Fritz’s Polka Band   - “The Hands of Time”

   Fritz’s Polka Band will be released their 20th recording on October 1.

“The Hands of Time” was recorded at SubCat Music studios and features 11 original songs and one cover tune.

In addition, the late Fred Scherz Sr. will be featured on one tune as well.

The recording features a number of special guests, including Blues legend Joe Bonamassa and keyboardist Derek Sherinian of Black Country Communion.


Read More: CNY Favorites Fritz's Polka Band To Release 20th Recording | https://wibx950.com/cny-favorites-fritz … m=referral

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

Artist: Joanne Shaw Taylor
Album: The Blues Album
Track: Don't Go Away Mad
https://youtu.be/Snav0hi-g6M

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

Thanks for all the new information!
Highly appreciated!!!
CrazyMama56

130

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

Jools Holland "PIANOLA. PIANO & FRIENDS'" album released on November 19 https://www.music-news.com/news/UK/1438 … id-Gilmour



   11. Joe Bonamassa 'Requiem' feat. Gilson Lavis and Pino Palladino   =      WOW!!!!!  Can't wait for this album!

131

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

reo l wrote:

Fritz Scherz and Fritz’s Polka Band   - “The Hands of Time”

   Fritz’s Polka Band will be released their 20th recording on October 1.

“The Hands of Time” was recorded at SubCat Music studios and features 11 original songs and one cover tune.

In addition, the late Fred Scherz Sr. will be featured on one tune as well.

The recording features a number of special guests, including Blues legend Joe Bonamassa and keyboardist Derek Sherinian of Black Country Communion.


Read More: CNY Favorites Fritz's Polka Band To Release 20th Recording | https://wibx950.com/cny-favorites-fritz … m=referral




      "The Hands of Time" feat Joe Bonamassa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1iGZ7mT1I4

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

Artist: Eric Gales
Album: Crown
Track: I want my Crown (Feat. Joe Bonamassa)
youTube: https://youtu.be/PjtosbQC4_g

133

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

Blue Christmas (feat. Joe Bonamassa) · Marc Martel · Joe Bonamassa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMT8R4wYC24   cute

134

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

Don't Talk to Me Like I'm Tiffany · Caroline Jones · Caroline Jones · Joe Bonamassa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Fni7P1ZE8 cool song!

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

Thanks for all your support!

By the way, I'm still looking for the following recordings:

20010809 Screaming Cheetah Wheelies DVD (DVD rip please!)
- Killing floor
- Done Somebody Wrong

20030000 Tom Townsley & Friends – Blue Roller
- Scufflin'

20120000 Tom Townsley - Still Backslidin.’
- Scufflin' (remix) (5:12)

20130820 The Sunflower Superjam 2012 (DVD) JB on DVD 2 – bonus disc, Sunflower Jam 2011 (DVD Rip please!)
- Midnight Blues – Joe Bonamassa
- Smoke On The Water – Deep Purple feat. Bill Bailey &JB
- The Ballad Of John Henry – Joe Bonamassa & Jon Lord
- The Thrill Is Gone – Joe Bonamassa

Thanks a lot!

136

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

reo l wrote:

Jools Holland "PIANOLA. PIANO & FRIENDS'" album released on November 19 https://www.music-news.com/news/UK/1438 … id-Gilmour



   11. Joe Bonamassa 'Requiem' feat. Gilson Lavis and Pino Palladino   =      WOW!!!!!  Can't wait for this album!




   Guitar: Joe Bonamassa
   Composer: Joe Bonamassa    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz21gC0 … rt_radio=1
   Composer: Jools Holland

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/joe-b … ny-winter/

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/larry- … ithout-you
Never heard of this guy but Joe has produced his new album and features on the track Mr. Easy.
Out on March 25

139

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

And jamming in Nashville for same said album


https://www.guitarworld.com/news/eric-g … -crown-jam


Tigerbob68 wrote:

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/larry- … ithout-you
Never heard of this guy but Joe has produced his new album and features on the track Mr. Easy.
Out on March 25

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

140 (edited by Leo2018 2022-04-14 17:49:23)

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

Edgar Winter with Joe Bonamassa - Mean Town Blues

https://youtu.be/U_x1wTLV8r0

Edgar Winter with Joe Bonamassa - Self Destructive

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

Jared James Nichols with Joe Bonamassa - Threw Me To The Wolves (Extended Version)

https://youtu.be/-LOId0n56-0

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

Jimmy Nalls - I Miss the Road (featuring JD Simo & Joe Bonamassa)

https://youtu.be/e2bT4WYyAXI

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

Norman Harris - The Year That Never Was (featuring Joe Bonamassa, Grant Geissman, Lemmo, Nick Dias & Stanley Behrens)

https://youtu.be/bDKMHo7Adyo

Re: JB - Guest Appearances, etc. - updated discography 20240205

Thanks Leo!!!