Topic: Lost forum

I have this saved on my screen of my phone for easy  access.
It was gone today. I googled Joes website and there was no where to access the forum.
  So I googled this  forum and its still up
I know there is not alot going  on here anymore like the good old days.
  Dont know  how anyone new  can find it now?
  Maybe I missed something ?

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Re: Lost forum

Hi Gary.
I don’t think Joe’s team actively support or promote the Forum anymore, preferring fans to use Instagram or FB.
I’m not a big fan of social media which is why I’m still here, others have likely migrated to another platform.

Lester..

I seem to recall (others like Jane H that have been around longer would remember) there was that other forum that Joe used to have as well as this one.. like a chat forum... can't remember what they called it back then.
it was taken down years ago.. long before Joe stopped dropping in here.

sadly Joe stopped coming here around 2012.. and so did most of the people.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Thanks for the replies. i was  worried it was gone.
Think I came here in 2006 it must  have been after the forum change.
You cant generally get the same connection on twitter or facebook as you can here!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Oh yeah it was called the JBXP (JB Experience)
Forgot that name,

---------------

I also had a problem finding it couple of weeks ago, somehow the link came back on. I am no fan of social media either, I refuse to use any of them. The PGA Tour site did the very same thing to us, took down their forum and advised users to go to FB for contact with the "experts" like Rob Bolton and others. I will remain here until they shut it down, I fear that will happen sooner than later

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

Remembered yesterday about this thread when I saw a fan on Joe insta commenting about problems with tickets delivery and getting an instant reply by Joe ( the real Joe account, not a fake or bot ) - " send me a dm. And I will sort it "  ----- wow! https://www.instagram.com/p/CUBKGQFLdM4/  Never ever anything like that can ever happen here. I am sad.

Joe used to come here, chat guitars and such.
Don't think he's "officially " visited since like 2012.
Maybe he lurks as a guest, but I haven't seen a post from him in a decade,
Guess that's why there are only like 6 of us here

---------------