1 (edited by whirlwind 2021-08-28 06:45:51)

Topic: Critical Listening

Does anybody here do any critical listening to Joe with headphones ?

I listen to speakers and headphones and sometimes just mp3 files while doing work and stuff.

I feel that at night when I sit down with my headphone system and really listen closely, that this is my absolute best listening and enjoying of Joe's music. much more intimate experience

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AniZppy6_t2VhVJ6R-V … S?e=3TC38G

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

2 (edited by DougH 2021-08-28 11:04:49)

Re: Critical Listening

Nope,  I don't "sit down" at night
if I have 30sec free time,  I go to my music room and learn to play guitar cause the mp3's I heard in my ears of Joe's playing told me to go practice.

Only listening I do is driving to or from work (hour each way )  or walking the dog (yet another hour) that's unfortunately 3hrs a day listening and doing something else, and not listening closely.

But it makes me want to play, so after I break away from what the wife wants me to do, its practice time

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

I usually do my most focused listening with CDs in the car.  It's rare, but I will sit down with headphones or my good stereo speakers at home and just listen.  Not really w/ Joe's music, but it does happen. It's great.

In my youth I listened to alot  of music in l front of my stereo.Now only once and while Mostly in my car as l drive  all day for work. Instill play my many cds. and stream  alot as well.
   There is nothing like listening to music on an high end stereo or high quality  headphones for sure.
    Like most people its so much a matter of time.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky