Topic: Excited to be here from NE Ohio!

Hi all! Been a Joe fan for many years and finally booked the Blues Cruise in Feb! I cannot wait! Glad to be here with you!

Re: Excited to be here from NE Ohio!

jrg111 wrote:

Hi all! Been a Joe fan for many years and finally booked the Blues Cruise in Feb! I cannot wait! Glad to be here with you!

Welcome!  Nice to have you here!  Tell us how you found Joe.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

I had heard Joe's shows advertised for years on the radio, way back when he was playing some of the local bars around Youngstown, OH. I finally decided to see what he was all about once he was booked into the Covelli Centre, a large venue here. I was immediately hooked, and have tried not to miss him when he's in the area since. I could kick myself for not going to see him in the small venues for all those years, but I was a father of 4 young kids and mostly just worked and spent time at home back then lol.

I moved to my current neighborhood 6 years ago, and befriended a musician from up the street and found out he is also a huge Bonamassa fan. We talked about doing the KTBA cruise for a few years, and finally pulled the trigger for the upcoming one. Just saw that Joe announced an upcoming show at Covelli in November. We will be there as well! Hoping to snag a presale code for the presale tomorrow.

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi and welcome to the forum. A bit quieter than it used to be but still relevant all the same. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)