Topic: Presale codes

Just announced show in Columbus, Ohio, and there is a presale starting Tuesday.  Does anyone have the presale code for the show?  My experience is that you don’t get good tickets unless you get in on the presale. Thanks in advance.

Re: Presale codes

The show is November 28th, and was just announced.

According to the Facebook post, if I hit the button that I’m interested in or going to the show, I will receive the presale code.  I’m not sure how, but I’m hopeful.  I’ll keep you posted.

I just hit the interested button...I hope it works....

I am all in for a thanksgiving weekend like this.

I need this pre sale code  smile

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

They were released today.  I got mine from Facebook.  Here is a link that hopefully works.

https://jbonamassa.com/tours/2021/fall- … WdjZDQ_EH8

Jane H. wrote:

OK thanks for that info
I will check out that facebook thing
I see there is info on the dates on the main Joe site tour page now

I used to cry all the time that the shows around here werent on the weekend...now they are ofen Saturday night and my life has changed to where thats less convenient
But i'll prob try for good tix to the Baltimore show and hopefully the code will come thru email before ten am tomorrow

WANT to come to this show BUT we are trying to save money to go to Red Rocks again to see them next summer......maybe though hard to pass up this close to home LOL

Got some for Columbus Row A up front...but way pricey....probably our last time for seats this good.

Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack

8 (edited by sally12333 2021-06-08 09:46:32)

Jane H. wrote:

got some in 3rd row CC for Baltimore yay!
not cheap tho but not more than last time IIRC

Whoa!  Congrats!  Great seats.  My Ticketmaster credit card was expired so that held me up a lot.  But still chose to go down to next tier price and got D 111.  Not too bad.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

The code that I entered for the fanclub presale is not working. What's up with that?

It’s been a couple of years since I bought a JB ticket, but $253 plus fees max price is expensive.  Cheap seats are $73.  I haven’t purchased yet.  It used to be that the presale seats would go quickly, but there is still plenty in Columbus.  I hope this goes well for JB, but for now I’m going to hold out.

dsproule wrote:

It’s been a couple of years since I bought a JB ticket, but $253 plus fees max price is expensive.  Cheap seats are $73.  I haven’t purchased yet.  It used to be that the presale seats would go quickly, but there is still plenty in Columbus.  I hope this goes well for JB, but for now I’m going to hold out.

I hear you....the $253 is like a $50 hike from my previous show and the added fees are well over $100 more for two tickets...at a certain point the bang for the buck really diminishes.

Time to grab cheaper seats for Joe's shows from now on...still will be a good time.

12 (edited by DougH 2021-06-09 11:54:07)

Yes the prices had another big jump,
I chocked down 150cdn plus fees in 2017 got row 6.

Now checking Rochester 253/202usd for most of the floor ( and I have to add 33% cdn exchange)
Even if our border was open for travel (Canada/USA border still closed) looks like I'm finally out of seeing live shows

Virtual ticket at 20 was fine,  when it jumped to $29usd I had thoughts but still got the ACL
If virtual jumps to 40, I really hope not

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

I scored myself Row A tix for Louisville. I was expecting those seats to cost several hundred dollars but maybe the Louisville market doesn't warrant. In any event, the tix were a couple hundred plus fees and taxes but I've paid more in the past so I pulled the trigger! Looking forward to being ON THE ROAD again with my bestie. I've missed our road trips.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

14 (edited by bobbeyond1313 2021-09-27 14:30:38)

Codes being put out now for these just announced 2022 Spring US Shows on Facebook...Check JBs Page!!

MAR 1, 2022
BJCC Concert Hall | Birmingham, AL
Joe Bonamassa

MAR 4, 2022
Beau Rivage Theatre | Biloxi, MS
Joe Bonamassa

MAR 6, 2022
Knoxville Civic Auditorium | Knoxville, TN
Joe Bonamassa

MAR 10, 2022
Hershey Theatre | Hershey, PA
Joe Bonamassa