Topic: 2021 Streaming Concerts and or online events...

I think it was discussed in another post (can't seem to find it right now) so thought since it's a new year to put up who's doing stuff online.

Tommy Castro does weekly shows online, both on Instagram and I think his facebook page.  He will sometimes just go live on Instagram and play for a while.

Tinsley Ellis is doing the same, check out his Instagram and facebook accounts.

Eric Johanson does live shows every week, check out his website and social media accounts for info.

Mike Zito is doing live shows, he is charging for some of them, but it's not that much.

John Primer, does a live free concert every Sunday on his facebook and Instagram page.  He plays for 1 hour and takes requests from the online crowd.  Sometimes he will go long, but it's usually automatically shut down after 1 hour but he comes right back, they announce what will happen when they get close to the hour mark.

Anysley Lister I think is going to be doing some online stuff.  He posts stuff online and I know he is offering online classes, (as most of the above artist are doing as well, info on their websites)

I reached out to Julian Sas to see if he might do something but haven't heard back from him.  He's really good, hoping he joins the online concert as that's probably the only way i'll ever get to see or hear him live.

Tab Benoit-  he was doing weekly livestreams, not sure what he's doing as he has concert dates posted on his website, but we are nearing a nation shutdown again so I don't see he doing many live shows, but I could be wrong.  Most are scheduled in FL right now and they are staying open as long as they can.  When he does a online show it's with a guest, and most have been from his record label or his management's label. 

Albert Castiglia-  nothing as of yet, but i'm trying to get him to do something online like Zito and the others are doing.  Hopefully he will do something soon.

Low Society- hopefully joining the online music movement soon, haven't heard back from them yet.

As this years goes on, I suspect we will see more artists doing more and more online.  They almost will all have to in order to connect with their fans.

I'll post more when I hear, please post if you know of any.  Most are free, some are charging a little (5-10 dollars) but it's well worth it if you have a good connection.  All accept tips during their shows.

Zito had put together a donation drive and he helped out a lot of artists, not sure if they are doing that still or not, but when this all first started anybody that contacted him was able to get some money in relief to help with their bands.  It's not just the artist, but they have to try to pay their band as well and that's who needs a lot of help.
Also, he is encouraging all of the artists on gulf coast to do something online, so check out their pages.

Go Raiders, JUST WIN BABY!
Fight ON USC TROJANS!

Re: 2021 Streaming Concerts and or online events...

Sat 9th Jan 2021, 8:00pm GMT
Kansas Smitty's Virtual Jazz Bar

Marcus Bonfanti.

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

For the UK, regulars of London's Green Note pub can get a regular "fix".

And I'd check out on Sunday's as my friend Stoney Broke often pops up for a few live numbers, and yeah, Chantel McGregor's "Shed Sessions" are a treat too. And I'd also check out Firekind's streaming sessions.

With the shutdown in the UK and who knows what is going to happen in the US, look for a lot of live stuff online.  I know that Mike Zito was promoting a website called TRUEFIRETV that was for artists.  Any artist can livestream through them and another place is cantstoptheblues on instagram, they have daily concerts.  You have to download the BRAVOPAY app, then search by artist, and you can tip them as they play.

They also have a facebook page where you can see the some of the video archives.  They will start back up 1-12-21.

Fight ON USC TROJANS!

Saturday Jan 23rd - Hamilton Loomis is doing a “live” one-man show through his Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/hamiltonloomis  at 4pm US Central (10pm UK).

The Allman Family Revival – A Sonic Celebration of Gregg Allman’s Life and Legacy. Livestreamed February 13 from Ryman Auditorium. Featuring the Allman Betts Band, Jimmy Hall, Luther Dickinson, Shannon McNally & more. https://ryman.com/event/allman-family-r … AwKeTXOtOY

thanks reo, I'll be on it like flies on a picnic ............ Roy Orbison has a son in the music biz, who knew ? And his nickname is Orbi

reo l wrote:

The Allman Family Revival – A Sonic Celebration of Gregg Allman’s Life and Legacy. Livestreamed February 13 from Ryman Auditorium. Featuring the Allman Betts Band, Jimmy Hall, Luther Dickinson, Shannon McNally & more. https://ryman.com/event/allman-family-r … AwKeTXOtOY

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

ahsmith33 wrote:

thanks reo, I'll be on it like flies on a picnic ............ Roy Orbison has a son in the music biz, who knew ? And his nickname is Orbi

reo l wrote:

Roy's son was on a show called BELOW DECK on Bravo this year.  Real early on in the season.  It's a show that follows charter guests on super yacht and the crew (mostly the crew) however he talked about his dad and music a lot... it was really interesting as I had no idea about him until then.  He looks nothing like his dad. 
Celebrity Autopsy on Reels (238 Direct TV) did a show about Roy and how he died.  If I remember right, (it's been a while since I saw his episode) it was the constant junk food and fast food that did him in, or at least contributed to him dying so young. Sadly he's buried in a unmarked grave in CA.

Fight ON USC TROJANS!

This Friday, Feb 12 https://daniellenicolemusic.com/live

Fight ON USC TROJANS!