Topic: Hi New Here

and new to Joe's awesome music.  My cousin turned me onto Sloe Gin and after hearing that I hit Itunes and downloaded everything I could find!  I bought a ticket for the show at the Westhampton Pac next Friday.  Cannot wait to see Joe live!

~maria~

~maria~

Re: Hi New Here

Hello and welcome aboard.  I just was at one of Joe's shows last Monday night.  All I can say is Awesome!!!
Enjoy the show and post your review!
Mike

Just when I discovered the meaning of life, it changed.

Maria..You're the kind of new member that gives me the biggest smile..you are just beginning one of the greatest adventure you could imagine! I'm going to enjoy reading the review of your Bonabaptism!!!   Welcome to Joe World...Cathy

Hi Maria, welcome to the forum and can't wait to hear about your first show! smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Hi Maria!!!!!!!!!Welcome aboard!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Hi Maria. I know you'll enjoy your Bonabaptism smile

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Hi Maria! Welcome.

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

8 (edited by Angela 2007-11-09 11:47:14)

Maria...this is the strangest thing...since I read your post I have a song stuck in my head...How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria?  (From the Sounds of Music) Now that I see you're old enough to be a longtime Zep fan like myself, people may have sung this song to you when you were young....kidding around with you of course!  lol  My sister and mom's middle names are Maria and my mom has a spectacular voice and always sang show tunes and ....the vowels go well with their first names. 

Welcome again and have a nice weekend.

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Welcome to the forum Maria, hope you enjoy the show next Friday!!!

Music is good for the Soul...

Thanks to everyone for the welcome!  I made a playlist in my Ipod of Joe's setlist so I won't look like a complete dork next week!  Right now my favorite song is "Asking Around For You". 

Bluesman, I have every intention of taking my camera as I was lucky enough to grab a second row seat on the right facing the stage. wink

Angela, my Dad always sang that song to me! smile Thanks for that memory.  I usually get the West Side Story "Maria, I just met a girl named Maria" song now.

~maria~

11 (edited by Rocket 2007-11-09 11:43:36)

Welcome of course, Maria.  Angela, those songs such as Maria from the Sound of Music are so catchy.  I think this Maria will be no problemo.
Bueno Maria, Maria! Correction: Maria, Maria, Maria!!!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Maria,
Welcome to the forum and we would all like to hear about Friday's show and your first time seeing Joe. You picked a great song as a favorite! It's one of mine too, and if Joe's setlist doesn't change, you should get to hear it live. Have fun at the show!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Welcome Maria
Going to see the MAN AND HIS A.. KICKING BAND. AWESOME!!!!!!! ENJOY
Jon

Welcome Maria-

I just saw joe for the first time live about a week and a half ago... amazing doesnt even describe it! You will really enjoy the show.

Logan

Block inlay Gibson ES-335, 50th anniversary American Strat, '61 RI White SG, '62 RI Relic Strat, Replica Korina Flying V, Gold Tone Paul Beard Resonator,  '58 Les Paul RI, American Highway 1 Fender Strat, Breedlove Acoustic, Stonetree Joe Bonamassa Custom, HIWATT Lead 100R, Reeves Custom 30.

Hi Maria

Enjoy losing your Joe cherry! I did.

millhouse big_smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"