1 (edited by xavier 2020-04-20 15:07:11)

Topic: Abbey Road recorded album "Conversation with Alice" single

Out on digital platforms as of yesterday I believe?

Sounds great!

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Black + Gold Hardware, PRS SE Santana Yellow, Ovation Double-Neck Semi-Acoustic, Ovation Celebrity CC44 Honeyburst, Gibson 2008 Les Paul Standard Heritage Cherry Sunburst (#10), Gibson Robot Les Paul Studio 2012 Limited, Gibson 1976 Les Paul Custom Heritage Cherry Sunburst

2 (edited by steinei 2020-04-17 11:26:34)

Re: Abbey Road recorded album "Conversation with Alice" single

Just listening on Spotify. Sounds great. Cannot wait to Heat IT live in Stage
I Like Antons Drum Sound Here very much.
Joe is sliding around Like Ry Cooder a Bit.

xavier wrote:

Out on digital platforms as of yesterday I believe?

Sounds great!

Sounded really good to me,looking forward to the album.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SKxbA2YtW8

Looks like the name of the album is not Royal Tea after all. It was probably just a joke, or Joe changed his mind  and the album name is going to be different. He mentioned in one of the interviews the name will be revealed in August, and release date will be either late September or October.

reo l wrote:

Looks like the name of the album is not Royal Tea after all. It was probably just a joke, or Joe changed his mind  and the album name is going to be different. He mentioned in one of the interviews the name will be revealed in August, and release date will be either late September or October.

Let's see re the name of the album.
Doesn't matter how it is called. The music matters.
This one is very promising.

But: Release September is too long for me.
Single in April, Album in September is too long to go.

But Sleep Eazy's just released so you might be right

Isn't it nice when you listen to a new track by one of your favourites and you just smile all the way through??!!  Just played it for the first time on headphones and watching the video.  That's a beautiful song!!  I'm sure I've read that Joe doesn't like his own vocals but that's a great performance.  Some nice harmonies.  Will be lots of anticipation for the new album!!

reo l wrote:

Title changed.

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Black + Gold Hardware, PRS SE Santana Yellow, Ovation Double-Neck Semi-Acoustic, Ovation Celebrity CC44 Honeyburst, Gibson 2008 Les Paul Standard Heritage Cherry Sunburst (#10), Gibson Robot Les Paul Studio 2012 Limited, Gibson 1976 Les Paul Custom Heritage Cherry Sunburst

Sounds great

reo l wrote:

He mentioned in one of the interviews the name will be revealed in August, and release date will be either late September or October.

Given the current situation, that’s a long time to wait for something which must be ready to go.

Lester

Jane H. wrote:

You can vote on it for track of the week....
https://www.loudersound.com/features/tr … a-and-more

Joe won!!! smile

Tigerbob68 wrote:
Jane H. wrote:

You can vote on it for track of the week....
https://www.loudersound.com/features/tr … a-and-more

Joe won!!! smile

Yayyy!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy