Topic: May not be around for a while..

O.K. - Nothing dramatic.

Just with work and  things closing down,  I won't have as much access on here as I normally enjoy. Might be a couple of weeks, might be 12 weeks but I'll try to  look in as and when I can. Whatever, I've dug myself a snug bunker, stocked up on whiskey and good music.

Hopefully we'll all weather this storm and come out smiling, so until then, be safe, be well and look after each other.

May your God walk with you all...

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

Re: May not be around for a while..

All the best. Scary times for our age group. Stockpiling beer takes up too much space. sad

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

We’ll miss you. Lots of folks are in situations.
See you when the smoke clears Banshee.
Rick.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

I was thinking this might happen as I know your situation with access to the internet.  Dang, I always look forward to all your posts.  Especially your musical insight.

I like the whisky and music in your bunker thought.  That I'm already practicing.  My new job is currently on hold until the world sorts out this pandemic.  My son got laid off with 30 other workers yesterday and my stepson had his salary cut 10% today.  Children are out of school and bored to tears and parents are scrambling to work and take care of their families. 

Diversions like this website I find very comforting.  We all love our music.

Take care my English buddy and things will get better I'm sure.  See you on the flip-flop!

Whatever, I've dug myself a snug bunker, stocked up on whiskey and good music.

Add a few guitars and good books and that sounds remarkably like my retirement plan!  Stay safe, take care of yourself, and enjoy the downtime.

It will all stop sooner or later, stay safe and enjoy your time

Hi Folks; thanks for all the kind messages & support. Well, in to the 5th week of lockdown here, at least a couple more to go. Just needed to pop out for some of those little cocktail onions... lol

Fortunately still hale & hearty as I hope all you are. Missing gigs and there's no sign yet of when they'll start up but it's going to be kind of weird at first, it'll be like playing Minesweeper sitting at some shows.

Anyway, it hasn't stopped me getting a few new albums to entertain the neighbours with, so I'll post up presently.

Hang on in there...

Good to see you back here. Not too bad here but helped by the good weather. My youngest son and his wife have both had the covid19. They work at the same old peoples home which has been challenging to say the least and they have lost 12 residents. I don't know how the staff in care and the NHS keep on going. My daughter in law shook it off but my son went downhill fast and ended up in hospital over the Easter weekend on forced oxygen. He is now out but it will be a good while till he is fit again. Covid induced pneumonia is a #@$@#. Take care everyone. It is as bad as they say.  The only upside is my guitar playing is coming  on .  To all stay safe and good luck. big_smile

Thanks Jane & PSmith. I don't know if I'll be as regular for a while, but while there's something to say I'll post.

PSmith; a big salute to your son & daughter-in-law; the work they do in care homes has been too long over-shadowed and they deserve all the gratitude as mainstream hospital workers - here's wishing them both a full recovery.

Thanks both. I will pass on your regards. I just found out today my oldest son without our knowledge has bought a shipment of gloves and masks from China for my other sons care home which was delivered today. Especially considering he has been furloughed from work. Exceedingly proud at this gesture. All NHS and care workers are so appreciated big_smile