Topic: Green Bay, WI Show Canceled

Just found out Joe’s show for tonight was canceled due to virus situation.  They were to play university campus and all events are canceled. Major bummer as we had front row seats.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Re: Green Bay, WI Show Canceled

POOP !

POOP !

Didn’t you have extra tix Rick? At least you’ll get a refund now. Mine already came through.

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

Only two extra for Milwaukee. Disappointed but Tuesday was sooo good. Kind of waiting for new music. I ended out eating the tix, they were good too. We still support him.

6 (edited by sally12333 2020-03-12 18:26:16)

BarbieD wrote:

Major bummer as we had front row seats.

Ouuu, that's a huge Ouch!  Shoot!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

I think there are more cancelations to come.. everyone is cancelling.. I was set to see Tommy Emmanuel and he's cancelling shows too.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

It appears the two Seattle shows have been cancelled as well.

Lester

9 (edited by reo l 2020-03-13 07:34:59)

Site tracking daily Covid-!9 cases in every state ( total confirmed ,  deceased+recovered+serious ) https://ncov2019.live/data

example: 03.13.2020 Washington state: population 7,535,591  ( confirmed cases 416, deceased 31, recovered 1, serious 0 ).

It would appear all remaining dates on the current US tour have now been cancelled.
Must be some concerns now about the UK tour in April.

Lester..

Buddy Guy, Tommy Emmanuel, and many many others have all canceled their 2020 tours for now..

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

I saw that.  It's hard, but I know we all want Joe, the band and the fans to be safe.  I've had a scratchy throat for several days that is probably nothing, but it increases my nerves and is distinctly not normal. I'm missing a lot of good local music too, so this all can't get under control too soon.  Guess I will go play some CD's. Probably Joe Live at the Greek Theatre

Lester wrote:

It appears the two Seattle shows have been cancelled as well.

Lester