1 (edited by bobbeyond1313 2019-11-15 15:25:47)

Topic: BCC to tour the states opening for AC/DC summer 2020!!

Just wisful thinking on my part...at least right now!! But the more people talk and ask for it...the more likely it will happen!! What a Killer concert that would be!!! Mr. Bonamassa if you are out there...Please make it happen for Us your fans... "We are all just mutants of the monster"

2 (edited by bobbeyond1313 2019-11-16 17:31:04)

Re: BCC to tour the states opening for AC/DC summer 2020!!

Jane H. wrote:

Haha you're funny
not a bad rock n roll fantasy there but again something that definitely isn't going to happen

Yes...I believe after Anton was injured everything moved back at least 6 months to a year...The new Abbey Road JB Solo Album recording in January with a June 2020 release and tour....

Then a BCC album in early 2021 and a small tour after that...sadly probably only the UK and Europe so Glenn does not have to travel to and across America!!!!

But one can hope, wish and dream for an American Show like Madison Square Garden or the Beacon Theater in NYC!!!!

Oi oi  oi

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Think somebody woke up dreaming there...

Lester

Wow Joes got his work cut out for him. Doing the AC/DC tour at the same time as the Led Zep reunion tour !!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Joe will never open for anyone again.  He is so far passed that. I'm sure he's not interested in ever doing that again, nor should he.
Maybe AC/DC opening for him.

The only thing we deserve, is an opportunity.  Everything else has to be earned.

bobbeyond1313 wrote:

...sadly probably only the UK and Europe so Glenn does not have to travel to and across America!!!!

Err..........Glenn lives in the USA