Topic: Congratulations on 30 years in the business

It's a long way from that chubby 13 year old local kid when my wife and I first saw you to where you are now. You have made us very proud. Good luck going forward.

hardrain

Re: Congratulations on 30 years in the business

Definitely a journey that has been so fun to follow!  Yes, we all miss those earlier years, but we were all determined to defend him from naysayers, help get him recognition and to find his star! Well there will always be the naysayers (but fewer and far between) BUT there’s no denying the recognition and stardom! And Joe still remains humble, has his humor and remains loyal to us fans too! Truly a enormous “Bonafamily” now. So Joe, Big Congratulations for following your dream and keeping true to the “Bonamassa Model”
Luv you always and forever.........
pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

3 (edited by Rocket 2019-11-13 00:19:49)

Re: Congratulations on 30 years in the business

Congratulations, BIG PATS ON BACK, DDOUBLE BBIG HHUGS, HANDSHAKES, Shoulder pats, air fist bumps, peace signs,...(Math Edited! roll) 60% DONE! Have 2 more fifths to go, start the smooth slide cool BONUS filled with Good Times, Ain’t We Gettin’ Em!!!

I Salud You, Sir Joe Bee, Gentleman and Guitscholariffic, Jolly Good Fellow

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”