Re: What brand of Sunglasses does Joe Bonamassa wear?

I always thought Joe looked his best in the 2009 RAH sunglasses.  I am guessing they were the Silhouettes?

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

38 (edited by Rocket 2013-07-05 18:59:58)

15,000+ views on what sunglasses Joe Bonamssa wears? roll

Now I really DO have to wonder why Rolling Stone magazine has not had him on the cover...

(sigh) Rock ON & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

I'm pretty sure they are Maui Jim's...

I'm sure he had Ray Bans at RAH. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

41 (edited by Sparks 2019-06-24 12:33:11)

New to the forum, and I know this is an oldie but a goodie, but since no one has correctly answered the OP's question, they're Maui Jim Kapalua w/ Neutral Grey lenses. I blame Joe for a very nasty Maui Jim habit occurring in this house.....lol

Edit: Several yrs ago, the internet consensus seemed to be Maui Jim, so I sent a frame grab from Royal Albert Hall to Maui Jim, and asked. They responded promptly, and the rest is history.....

Won't let me post a YouTube link, so not sure how else to respond??....

Joe Bonamassa - Happier Times LIVE at Royal Albert Hall

The original post (which is quite old now) relates to the shades worn at the 2009 RAH concert.

Lester

Yea, it won't let me do jack..... PM me an eMail address, or whatever, and I'll clarify....

46 (edited by Sparks 2019-06-24 17:14:03)

Or I'll just keep posting simpleton stuff, and pretty soon, I'll be able to post anything.....lol

youtu.be         smile          /Cf1nnEpA5fk?list=RDxiMqvPYPvQ0&t=128

Not disrespecting your viewpoint at all, Jane, but these are one of those things that are worth the $$. I've owned nice shades my entire life, and these are hands-down the lightest & least obtrusive to have on my face shades that I've ever owned. Arguably among Joe's best song performance ever & a cool pair of shades to boot....Joe rocks!!

Sparks

DVD and CD, both. I've been listening to Mountain Time on repeat all day in my earphones at the office.....lol

Always liked the look of Randolph aviators, although I don’t recall Joe wearing a pair.

Lester

Funny you should say that...Those are next on my list. Several lifetimes ago a Marine, those bayonet earpieces just look cool to me!

Sparks wrote:

Funny you should say that...Those are next on my list. Several lifetimes ago a Marine, those bayonet earpieces just look cool to me!

Not sure of the cost in USA but they retail between £150 - £175 in UK, about the same as a top price ticket to see Joe!

Lester...