Topic: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Farewell Tour

The Lynyrd Skynyrd - Last of the Street Survivors - Farewell Tour hits the UK for 4 dates, June 2019:-

Jun26  Glasgow  - The SSE Hydro
Jun27  Manchester  - Manchester Arena
Jun29  London  - The SSE Arena, Wembley
Jun30  Birmingham - Genting Arena

Status Quo supporting......

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Farewell Tour

Definitely worth a visit to Manchester. Great band for good old time southern rock. Must break out my rebel hat. Hell yeah big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

That's a long farewell. I saw this tour back on May 25th. Maybe they'll keep it rolling through the states 1 more time! It was quite a show with The Outlaws, Blackberry Smoke, and BadCo as opening acts.

Smoke One!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Well in a few weeks on May 25th it will be 1 year since I thought I was seeing Lynyrd Skynyrd for the last time. But not so fast! Got tix to see them say farewell again with ZZ Top on their 50th anniversary tour on August 24th! As Southern Rockers say, the road goes on forever. Or at least one more  from the road!

Freebird/Tush!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint