Topic: New Joe Bonamassa Pentatonic Lick Lesson

Hello friends,

I have created a nice little lesson on one of the cool licks, Joe plays in his demo for the Overrated Special Mini pedal.
It contains the fast pentatonic stuff - of course ;-)

You'll find detailled explanation plus downloadable tabs.

It's always a great pleasure to transcribe Joe's licks and work. When you dive into the details you just find out more and more how cool Joe's way of grouing the notes/phrasing and intelligence throughout the licks is. It's a virtuous and melodic lick at the same time.

The video is 30 minutes long - yes, I really wanted to put every note under the magnifying glass - but you can come back and back and back...., until you have mastered it. Of course I have put chapters and quick links in the description :-)

https://youtu.be/5RxAC9cUGAs

Re: New Joe Bonamassa Pentatonic Lick Lesson

Well presented and nicely detailed....thanks

hardrain

3 (edited by Jimi75 2019-11-16 12:03:29)

uncleraven wrote:

Well presented and nicely detailed....thanks

Thanks a lot for your kind feedback.

Finde hier schnell und einfach private Sexkontakte in deiner Umgebung. Heute noch poppen und Fremdgehen in Deutschland und geile Sexinserate und http://www.datewelt.info/sex-kontakte/

Dude! It is GREAT to see you back on the forum. It's great to have a musician back on the forum. Loved the lesson you posted but I really miss your gear reviews and have been following somewhat on YouTube and realized I had better learn German if I really want to benefit form all your stuff. So glad to see you back and great lesson!

I don't play but this is very cool! 

Congrats on all the effort you obviously put into this.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

NickelWound wrote:

Dude! It is GREAT to see you back on the forum. It's great to have a musician back on the forum. Loved the lesson you posted but I really miss your gear reviews and have been following somewhat on YouTube and realized I had better learn German if I really want to benefit form all your stuff. So glad to see you back and great lesson!

Thanks a million! Yeah, I‘ve tried to come up with a German channel, after tons of people here in Germany asked me to do so. When I finally did it, I had almost no resonance and decided to reboot the English channel. Time is very tight these days, but I try to post and make new vids whenever my schedule grants me a free slot :-)

Great lesson and Nice Les Paul !!

bob13 wrote:

Great lesson and Nice Les Paul !!

Thanks a lot!

Thank you for your great upload (and posting the link here.)  Well done!

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Thank you for your great upload (and posting the link here.)  Well done!

Thanks, I’m happy you appreciate the effort and passion I’ve put into this lesson :-)