Topic: Joe had neck surgery??

I just read on FB someone asking about Joe and his neck surgery.
Is he ok? Does anyone know what the problem was?

Take care Joe! Best wishes for a full recovery.

Nancy in Oklahoma

Re: Joe had neck surgery??

+1 on the speedy recovery ... he seemed pretty active ... getting his Mopar towed twice (shame) ... after the neck surgery post ... so hope Joe's issue got resolved ... and quickly.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

I saw that too. I have had neck issues myself.So far  handled through a chiropractor.
   Perhaps years of slinging a guitar around your neck caused some issue?

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Assuming the surgery was before the car towing, he seemed to twist his head around many times backing onto the flatbed the first time, so must not have been too serious.  We hope.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

I sAw a Facebook post the other day where he was twisting his neck a lot while playing, I hope that is a good sign that he is ok.

I figure it is a result of bending his head down to play guitar for so many days, and so many years.

Take care Joe! We all wish you a speedy full recovery.

Nancy in Oklahoma