1 (edited by Michael 2007-11-04 15:35:08)

Topic: The Cleaner

LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS 2057

25th October 2057 …. Kodak Theater …. Los Angeles …. USA

01:54 am

As the Auditorium empties and the noise levels drop to a silence , There is only one sole person left in the theatre … A Very Old Cleaner of around 100 years old who cleans up the mess and rubbish after award shows at the Kodak Theater ….. As  they are sweeping they find what is a I-DOCUMENT ( A hologram type pull out screen note pad )  they sit down in Row B in the dark with just the house lights on Alone …
and press the ON button and up pops a screen ….
It is a 8 page Document , but it seems ONLY the first 4 Pages are Accessable as the last 4 are TOP SECRET .
But they read on … This is a Transcript of  the first 4 pages … It Contains a Secret Document and some
other Important Data …………..   

AND READS LIKE THIS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE 1 ....

STARS TEAM  ( Stealth , Tactics , Analysis , Research , Squad )
From STARSHIP 4/RUM

Top Secret / 23rd Oct 2057
Operation / Atlantic
Mode / Covert - Stealth
Operatives /  Major Michael Lynch ,  Corporal Joe Beacon , Flight Lt  Sharon
Area Data /  BB K ings , 42nd St , New York , USA
Target / Joe Bonamassa
File / Music

DATA

To Retrieve information from the past , as to how Bonamassa obtained this gift  that was to change the world of music in the Future

TASK

Find and Observe the intricate and complexities of his musical gift and knowledge and send forward Data to HQ in the Future Dated 25th October 2057 …….. Operatives will be in Camoflage of Suits and Dress Formal as not to raise  suspicion , Corporal Joe Beacon will Transmit Signal to HQ for analysis Via Recording set up

BRIEF

Operatives sent from future to obtain important Data for Analysis as to how music Changed in 2007/8 by recording artist Joe Bonamassa that brought a world peace unity

END OF PAGE ONE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE TWO …

Mission Data …. Date 25/OCT/2057

From Los Angeles Kodak Theater  to New York BB Kings Blues Club 25thOCT/2007
Via STARSHIP 4/RUM  AND UNDER SUPERVISION AND ORDERS OF CAPT ROY “BLUESMAN” EBERT ………….
Operatives Maj Michael 35 Successful missions  …. Corp Joe Beacon Undisclosed ... And Flight Lt Sharon 3 Missions  …
Rendezvous at BB Kings Blues Club in New York City and await Intel

May God Be With You Astronauts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAGE THREE ….

THE SHOW ……. BB Kings , 42nd Street , New York , USA , Thurs 25th Oct 2007 … 9pm

Upon Locating and entering the Establishment  , Accquire front Row Table and Assume contact with Corporal Joe Beacon for set up purposes ….. Covert Code Blue Deluxe at all times …. Major M and Flt Lt S
Befriend 2 Brooklyn type Gentlemen named Richie & Rich and Resume part intellectual conversation , then act in stealth mode as Crosby Loggins entertains ……… Maj Michael Reports of Serious high levels of Interlect and speech , this is one to look out for in the future also is a friendly human too

9PM …………… The New York Club Darkened and 4 Normal types took to the stage then came what as only can be described as PURE MUSIC ….. Data was Collated and Stored ….. Firstly Major Michael Captured Visual evidence while Corporal Joe Beacon Recorded Aural Format for future reference … Flt Lt S , Took Notes
Major Michael writes …A Performer of  Natural Confidence and Skill began to Enthral the packed New York Blues Club with pristine precision and clear music ….. Opening with Bridge to better days is a stomping anthemia piece that had the locals , mostly friends of old it seemed in the palm of his hand , then went on to capture everyone with powerful slabs of Blues ….. Namely Highlights were Walk in my shadows .. The Crowd were out their seats Marching Along on this ultimate crowd pleaser  …….. Other Standout tunes were Sloe Gin which  also numbs like  the drink it’s named after , Joe’s voice overwhelming on this song  backed up with searing soulful guitar playing and shows joe as the future guitar hall of famer , and the acoustic brilliance of “woke up dreaming” with the Rare Bluesy ending has the audience smiling in Disbelief
Plus his band are the tightest backing unit on the planet , The man has acquired the ultimate musician band
Anywhere Anytime ……… The show closes with 4 encores Ball Peen Hammer , Asking around for you
Los endos & Miss you , hate you …. It seems the legend is growing here in New York City Tonight
Major Michael and Flight Lt Sharon Relocate with Collated Data to Maryland at Lt  Cathy Silers and Commander Jane Hall Residence for UNCLASSIFIED Safe Extraction 

END OF LIVE TRANSMISSION  ……….  TO STARSHIP 4/RUM AND CAPT ROY “BLUESMAN” EBERT

PAGE 4

Date ….  OCT 25th  2057
Location ….. Kodak Theater , Los Angeles
Time 02:22am

The Cleaner is sitting B Row in The Dark Theater reading the Last page …… Having read the first 3 pages it seems the report confirms there is no un-natural forces here , and only hard work , belief and dedication has propelled Bonamassa to Global Recognition here today at these Life time Awards.
REPORT CONCLUSION : Major Michael Lynch ,  Flt Lt Sharon , Corporal Joe Beacon , Commander JaneHall , Lt Cathy Siler and Captain Roy Bluesman Ebert were all awarded for services to the music industry .. END

AND FINALLY ……………. Who Was   “THE CLEANER”

WELL THE CLEANER …….. IS YOU READING THIS …………… because you in 2008 relocated to L A
And had a change of Career , working a few jobs and finally getting a Work in The Kodak Theater where you now work as a CLEANER til this day when you found this I-DOCUMENT and learned about why
Joe Bonamassa Received The Lifetime Achievement Music Award Earlier this Evening

………………………………..... THE CLEANER

The Missing 4 pages are still to be found and cover  2007 - 2057 ?

http://www.youtube.com/v/q2lkk-HxImQ&rel=1

............................... TO BE CONTINUED

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Re: The Cleaner

Yes indeed my buddy, you are a clever one. It was worth the wait! I know all this time travel is exhausting..You and Sharon get some rest.                 Cathy

OMG Michael, you never cease to amaze me!! Why you didn't become a science fiction writer puzzles me.  And great video!!! smile smile

Mary

LOL-ler-tastic.

Da*n Jane, Are you drinking Richard's homemade wine at bedtime? I'm going to pop one open tonight. I love Jeff Beck,( it's the J.B. thing maybe?). It's the Lynch Effect for sure. You all need to meet Michael!!!! Then you'll understand..lol...Cathy

Michael, good god, what are you taking smile smile....great posting mate....and a cool vid too smile

Geoff

PS: the DVD is great but I've only had the chance to watch it once. I've got some time off work soon so I'll sit back and enjoy with a cold beer and a shot of bourbon.

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young