Topic: Please advise good music

Hey guys! My name's John and I'm recovering from surgery... So, I'm looking for some serious aid – I need some happy music to put me in the right state of mind... I would love for you to share something with me… Something that might help me feel more at ease during this difficult time in my life…

2 (edited by BansheeUK 2019-03-13 04:57:37)

Re: Please advise good music

Daivehaild wrote:

Hey guys! My name's John and I'm recovering from surgery... So, I'm looking for some serious aid – I need some happy music to put me in the right state of mind... I would love for you to share something with me… Something that might help me feel more at ease during this difficult time in my life…

Hi; hope the recovery goes well. Just a quick suggestion, have a look through all the bands and names discussed in  the next field down (Other Artists); sure to find something there to your liking - and it will give you plenty to occupy the time.

I'll probably be lynched if I failed  to recommend anything from Joe B's back catalogue....

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

Re: Please advise good music

Sorry to Here about your surgery.I had something similar to go through.
  You are here so you must like blues or blues rock. Any of Joes stuff will do.
  If you tell us what other artists you like perhaps someone can give you some suggestions.Like do you like more classic rock style or straight up blues ?
Funky? Hendrix style ?
One good one would be Reese Wayans new album Sweet Release. Lance Lopez Tell The Truth of you like blues rock. Kenny Wayne Sheppard’s albums are always good like his last one Lay It Down. If you want something a little raunchy and rock Anthony Gomes Peace Love and Loud Guitar will get  you rockin. If you like a little southern blues  rock there is a band called Otis and their album Eyes Of The Sun is a great album. I could go on and on

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky