Topic: Savannah, GA show

I have to tell you, I've seen Joe 5 times in the last 12 months, and if you weren't at the show tonight in Savannah, GA......you missed something special.

Joe was as unbelievable as I've ever seen him, except on DVD. Everyone, from Michael, to Reece, Anton, it was their first show since the cruise ended, and I think they were grateful to be on dry land.

Joe continues to amaze.

Re: Savannah, GA show

Bubba wrote:

I have to tell you, I've seen Joe 5 times in the last 12 months, and if you weren't at the show tonight in Savannah, GA......you missed something special.

Joe was as unbelievable as I've ever seen him, except on DVD. Everyone, from Michael, to Reece, Anton, it was their first show since the cruise ended, and I think they were grateful to be on dry land.

Joe continues to amaze.

Bubba. Do you know the set list he performed at Savannah? Thanks.

I do, and it's been pretty consistent with what I saw when I looked before the show. 4 new tunes, different from the last tour. I went to 4 shows last year, all with the same set list, with the exception of Reno, NV, & Portland, OR. He started doing Mountain Time again as an encore starting in Reno, and he tightened it up for the Portland show, 2 shows later.

He does an awesome version of "Blues of Desperation" this tour. Absolutely killer! And, of course, everyone is talking bout the first encore, he comes out by himself, spotlight only on him, and he purely gets down to business with a 10+ minute instrumental version of "Woke up Dreaming" that will blow you away.

Going to the show in Knoxville, TN today, I will let you know if anything changes.

1404fireman wrote:

5 (edited by reo l 2019-03-14 06:47:25)

A little late, but my personal highlights from the show:

No Good Place for The lonely solo was incredible. I've heard it a few times and the one on this show was absolutely incredible and the best. Outstanding.
Blues of Desperation rocked big time. Incredible song that is meant to be played live. Loved every second of it. Amazing, just amazing.
Nobody Loves Me But My Mother - remember being absolutely swept away from my feet by this song from 2016 fall tour. Reese's intro is so good. But maaan - Joe's voice...  Seriously gave me goosebumps. He became an incredible singer. As if I didn't have enough respect and admiration for this man - he made me adore him even more.

The only video that I made myself to take  "Well, well" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMDJquQ … e=youtu.be

Here is the other videos from this show filmed by Bonnie's Bands:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcft09 … E1qMcoI2pg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui7ATOansx0 band intros

The show in Knoxville............well, Joe changed it up a bit!!

Played Sloe Gin. Incredible. And the best of all, the song right before he went off prior to the encore.....

How many more times.

We sat front row, stage right, where Joe sets up for his solos. He spent literally 7 minutes of playing that song 3 feet away from me. Pics are on the Facebook page of one of his famished. Check them out. It was epic.

Bubba wrote:

The show in Knoxville............well, Joe changed it up a bit!!

Played Sloe Gin. Incredible. And the best of all, the song right before he went off prior to the encore.....

How many more times.

We sat front row, stage right, where Joe sets up for his solos. He spent literally 7 minutes of playing that song 3 feet away from me. Pics are on the Facebook page of one of his famished. Check them out. It was epic.

Very cool...seeing him this Thursday in New Brunswick, NJ...hope for both "Sloe Gin" and "How Many More Times"!!! Maybe "I Cant Quit You Baby" "You Shook Me" as well...Yeah I should be so lucky wink lol

Jane H. wrote:

thanks for the links for the recent shows bobbeyond1313
I'm seeing him on friday in Baltimore so i look extra forward to your NJ show news

Cool...I will post for sure...I expect a Killer show wink