Topic: I would LOVE your opinions about my music!

hey guys....I hope everyone is doing great!  I've been real busy lately and not been on the forum much, but I'm hoping to spend some more time back hanging with everyone.  I have been doing some recording lately and have several new songs to share.

I'm not a pimple on a guy like Joe's butt, I'm just a regular stiff working and paying a mortgage....but I love music and I love trying to make music.  so I write and record as often as I can.  I would love for you guys to check out the link to my tunes on the sound cloud page and let me know if you think any of it is any good. 

I'm a big boy, so if you dont like it, feel free to tell me that.....if you think any of it is good, well that's even better!  regardless, I appreciate anyone taking the time to check any of it out.

the majority of my music is pretty straightforward guitar rock oriented stuff. 

https://soundcloud.com/masque13

Re: I would LOVE your opinions about my music!

I did....in a PM 2 years ago!
You never replied so I guess you were Pi$$ed off...........:lol:

No Hits, No Hype.......................Classic Rock Jan 2012

masque wrote:

hey guys....I hope everyone is doing great!  I've been real busy lately and not been on the forum much, but I'm hoping to spend some more time back hanging with everyone.  I have been doing some recording lately and have several new songs to share.

I'm not a pimple on a guy like Joe's butt, I'm just a regular stiff working and paying a mortgage....but I love music and I love trying to make music.  so I write and record as often as I can.  I would love for you guys to check out the link to my tunes on the sound cloud page and let me know if you think any of it is any good. 

I'm a big boy, so if you dont like it, feel free to tell me that.....if you think any of it is good, well that's even better!  regardless, I appreciate anyone taking the time to check any of it out.

the majority of my music is pretty straightforward guitar rock oriented stuff. 

Dame.....is this all your stuff? I think it kicks ****. What are you playing guitar? What about the other instruments are you playing them or software? Are you using protools?
cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Hey masque.(your forum name always brings to mind the Kansas album Masque!)
Very good stuff!I prefer the heavier tracks lethal  Litigation and Step Across That Line.Just my taste.
I would think song writing is the most difficult thing to master once you get to play at a certain level.
Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Masque, I know how much passion and time you've put in recording these songs. I had a period some years ago, where I really deep dived into recording my stuff on with my Mac, using Logic. The time effort is sadly underestimated by many people. Regarding your music I think it's nicely composed, the solos fit in nicely and the vocals remind me a little bit of Ozzy at times. Keep up the good work!

6 (edited by masque 2019-02-26 09:52:22)

hey guys.....been a while since I been around.   Life gets in the way sometimes.  I have really appreciated you folks taking the time in the past to check out some of my music.  I know since we are all hear out of love of Joe and his music, that i am surrounded by good ears!!!  I'm no blues artist, but hopefully I have some stuff you may dig.  Anyway, I have added several tracks to my soundcloud page since my last invite for you to visit.....so if you have some time, I would appreciate you guys heading over to check out some stuff.....the main page has some of my most recent stuff "spotlighted", so those songs may be a good place to start, but feel free to check it all out!  Thanks in advance for your time!

for any of you that like some of my stuff enough to download etc. I am including a link to an album I have on Bandcamp. It's a name your own price deal, so you can download it for free.....but if you want to donate to the cause that can be done as well, if you want. I am fine either way, I set it up that way.....we all want to get paid, if for no other reason to help pay for the gear in my studio.....but the main thing is that I just want to share my creations with folks who are interested, so it's free for those who want it free!!! enjoy!

https://marksloan1.bandcamp.com/releases

Very nice music Masque!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

hey guys......just wanted to let you know that I have released an independent album of my music.  It's just straight forward guitar oriented rock and roll.  It's available at all major streaming sites such as Apple Music, Amazon Music, Spotify and CD Baby.  If any of you have subscriptions to any of these sites be sure and check it out and if you like it please share with your friends or on your social media accounts.  You can find it by searching;

Mark Sloan "Dreamer's Lament".

Here's the CD Baby link......let me know what you think!

https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/marksloan