Topic: Molly o

This is just about my favourite track from the latest studio album.Overall i think its very good,and maybe his best studio effort to date.The co writing is paying off in my opinion,and the lyrics on molly o are excellent.Its a bit of a titanic type story,but fits the blues in a different way.I know some fans prefer the old line up but good chance this album will broaden his appeal hopefully.He came over very good on the extended Jools Holland show on the 20th,performing 3 songs.Anybody who only caught the half hour show where he  sang one song would not have got the full picture of his talents.I managed to see him 3 times this year at Brighton,Hampton Court,and Bournemouth.I noticed Anton Fig walking the grounds at Hampton prior to the show,and he was good enough to sign my ticket.What a great drummer.Bournemouth was the final uk show this year,and looking forward to the Albert Hall in April.Good luck to those with tickets across the pond for the fall tour.I will be watching out for the 3 extra songs if they appear anywhere on a live album sometime.