1 (edited by whirlwind 2018-08-24 05:11:48)

Topic: Joe Bonamassa Concert Poster

I am making a listening room at the house, my little cave for listening to music.

I am looking for some different concert posters for framing and I would love to have a concert poster of joe's...i am having no luck...would love to have one from the USA and I can only find other ones....anybody have any ideas

I am looking for something like 11 x 17 or 12 x 18 for framing.

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

Re: Joe Bonamassa Concert Poster

whirlwind wrote:

I am making a listening room at the house, my little cave for listening to music.

I am looking for some different concert posters for framing and I would love to have a concert poster of joe's...i am having no luck...would love to have one from the USA and I can only find other ones....anybody have any ideas

I'll look when I get back home might have an extra or two. Seen some on ebay but I think people charge to much!              https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hatch-Show-Pri … SwYFtbdkoS

3 (edited by ohiodawg13 2018-08-24 18:17:54)

whirlwind wrote:

I have an extra from the Sloe Gin Tour I believe from 2007. It measures 11" x 14". PM me a cell # and will send a pic and you can decide.  J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

m-jarinc wrote:
whirlwind wrote:

I'll look when I get back home might have an extra or two. Seen some on ebay but I think people charge to much!              https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hatch-Show-Pri … SwYFtbdkoS

Yowza!!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

whirlwind wrote:

I have an extra from Joe's 1st cruise 2015, KTBA at Sea, 18 x 24, PM me a number I'll send you a pic

PM's sent....thanks much!

Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack

Joe now has signed Ryman posters up for sale

https://shop.jbonamassa.com/collections … es-posters

Thank you for all of the offers everybody.

I have found one that best suits me for the size  11x17
Thanks again for the responses...much appreciated  smile

whirlwind wrote:

Thank you for all of the offers everybody.

I have found one that best suits me for the size  11x17
Thanks again for the responses...much appreciated  smile

Glad you found something that will work! Send a pic when you get it up!

10 (edited by whirlwind 2018-09-23 07:28:47)

I got a good start on my framed concert poster for my listening room and I did get a Joe Bonamassa poster that was the size I was looking for.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/159289871 … ed-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/159289871 … ed-public/

Isn't Joe's poster to be bigger than the rest smile

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

DougH wrote:

Isn't Joe's poster to be bigger than the rest smile

Ha! Yes, you are probably right.