Topic: Redemption album cover

Ok . I like it .Pretty cool. I’m into the album cover artwork thing.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Re: Redemption album cover

According to the Mascot Label Group website, the artwork has yet to be finalised so the design could change.

Lester..

find it hard to believe they have not finalized the cover ,
everything should be in printing by now to release thousands of copies by Sept 21.

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Joe Bonamassa returns with a brand new studio album
'Redemption' will be released on Provogue Records on September 21, 2018.
It’s been two years since Joe Bonamassa released his last studio album 'Blues of Desperation'. 'Redemption’ is his 13th solo studio album and third in a row of all original material. It features a collection of 12 exhilarating songs that reflect the re-birth that he is currently going through. “I’m going through some other stuff in my life I didn’t expect to be going through. It’s a rising, it’s contrition, it’s acceptance, it’s everything. It’s painful, but knowing that there’s a rising coming,” he explains.

Free poster with every pre-order!

Tracklisting:
1. Evil Mama
2. King Bee Shakedown
3. Molly O'
4. Deep In The Blues Again
5. Self-Inflicted Wounds
6. Pick Up The Pieces
7. The Ghost Of Macon Jones
8. Just 'Cos You Can Don't Mean You Should
9. Redemption
10. I've Got Some Mind Over What Matters
11. Stronger Now In Broken Places
12. Love Is A Gamble

This is a pre-order item. If you order this item together with an item that is already available, we will hold your order and ship all items at once. We recommend that you place a separate order if you wish to receive the released items sooner.

*Product image is not final. We'll update it when the artwork has been finished.

5 (edited by DougH 2018-08-12 17:27:50)

Lester wrote:

*Product image is not final. We'll update it when the artwork has been finished.

Just means months ago when they first did the advertising that's what they said.
Months later of pre-sale someone has been "too lazy" to update that web site

---------------

Yeah, I assume if they're showing the artwork on t-shirts it must be a done deal.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

7 (edited by gary 2018-08-13 20:28:27)

Lester wrote:

Joe Bonamassa returns with a brand new studio album
'Redemption' will be released on Provogue Records on September 21, 2018.
It’s been two years since Joe Bonamassa released his last studio album 'Blues of Desperation'. 'Redemption’ is his 13th solo studio album and third in a row of all original material. It features a collection of 12 exhilarating songs that reflect the re-birth that he is currently going through. “I’m going through some other stuff in my life I didn’t expect to be going through. It’s a rising, it’s contrition, it’s acceptance, it’s everything. It’s painful, but knowing that there’s a rising coming,” he explains.

Free poster with every pre-order!

Tracklisting:
1. Evil Mama
2. King Bee Shakedown
3. Molly O'
4. Deep In The Blues Again
5. Self-Inflicted Wounds
6. Pick Up The Pieces
7. The Ghost Of Macon Jones
8. Just 'Cos You Can Don't Mean You Should
9. Redemption
10. I've Got Some Mind Over What Matters
11. Stronger Now In Broken Places
12. Love Is A Gamble

This is a pre-order item. If you order this item together with an item that is already available, we will hold your order and ship all items at once. We recommend that you place a separate order if you wish to receive the released items sooner.

So you can’t get the free poster from the target deal for preorder as I checked and nothing listed about it.Nor can you get the bonus tracks from buying the $80 deluxe set with all the other goodies and the cases or the other packages. It’s too bad if they were going to target they couldn’t offer the packages through target on line as well .
Maybe too difficult to do without a lot of volume to count on.In the past I have bought some package deals with the cd.But I would  rather get the cd with th the bonus tracks so passing on the package deals through the site now.

Your rock candy baby

https://www.mascotlabelgroup.com/joe-bo … eluxe.html

MLG have indeed changed the product image of the deluxe CD to show details of the attached booklet but the cover has not changed.

Lester

Lester wrote:

https://www.mascotlabelgroup.com/joe-bo … eluxe.html

MLG have indeed changed the product image of the deluxe CD to show details of the attached booklet but the cover has not changed.

Lester

So it seems with the Target Cd you get the bonus tracks but not the booklet like the deluxe ? Target info does not mention a booklet.
  But if I Brad to choose I would take the bonus tracks over booklet and poster

Your rock candy baby

I thought I looked like the grand canyon area.

But remember "the story of a quarry man" where his house area was described as a quarry before leaving to California years ago.

Lyrics are interesting and have some sort of meaning

---------------