Topic: Hello!

My name is Charles and I'm newly registered here.  I'm a brand new owner of an Epi AMOS and I think it's an amazing value for the money.  It's my first Epiphone - I've been a "snob" up to this point.  It hits all the points I was looking for - V, Korina, affordable, and rockin'!  I couldn't justify spending many thousands on a Gibson Korina V and salute Gibson/Epiphone and JB for authorizing this model for the masses!

I look forward to sharing thoughts on JB, guitars, and amps with other members of the forum.

- Charles Z.

"You know, it's just that people like this... you know... they get all they want so they really don't understand, you know... about a life like Frank's. I mean, when you've loved and lost the way Frank has, then you, uh, you know what life's about."

"How can "less be more"?  It's impossible.  "More" is more." - Yngwie Malmsteen

Re: Hello!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the site.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Welcome Mr. Z.

Congrats on your Amos!

(Great signature line ... took about 4 seconds here during the east coast AM for my noodle to bring it up to the surface and recognize it ... had good chuckle. ... big_smile )

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Nice to have you here, Charles!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Welcome Mr. Z.

Congrats on your Amos!

(Great signature line ... took about 4 seconds here during the east coast AM for my noodle to bring it up to the surface and recognize it ... had good chuckle. ... big_smile )

Glad to hear that RCB.  Glad you had a chuckle.  smile

"You know, it's just that people like this... you know... they get all they want so they really don't understand, you know... about a life like Frank's. I mean, when you've loved and lost the way Frank has, then you, uh, you know what life's about."

RickB wrote:

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the site.
Rick

Howdy Rick!

sally12333 wrote:

Nice to have you here, Charles!

Glad to be here Sally!  Thank you!