Topic: New Member

Hi. Thought it was time I introduced myself, as I joined the forum a year or two ago but haven't done anything since! I've been following Joe for several years now, and just love his music and the positive dynamic culture which surrounds him and his band and team. I live in Scotland, and have been to many of Joe's superb concerts throughout the UK. I also have a full set of Joe's CDs and DVDs/BlueRays, and am now adding vinyl into the mix (mainly for the bonus tracks!). Through Joe and his informative newsletters and blogs I'm learning a lot about blues and blues/rock music in general, and am hoping to take up the guitar when I retire shortly! Long may it all continue, and many thanks to you, Joe!

Re: New Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. It's never too early to take up the guitar. Why wait till you retire? Anyway enjoy the good company. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Welcome to the land of Joe!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Bob51 wrote:

, and am hoping to take up the guitar when I retire shortly!

Hey Bob.
One of the best guitar learning DVD sets is Learn and Master Guitar
Found here:
https://www.learnandmaster.com/guitar

The instructor /author now has his own web site
Found here:
https://www.guitargathering.com/community

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Thanks a lot for that, Doug - much appreciated!

Welcome to the forum the land of Joe. Never to late to start playing. Once you get it down it can brighten your day and bring you light when it’s dark.
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others