19 (edited by reo l 2018-03-30 14:40:26)

Re: Autumn (Fall) US Tour?

reo l wrote:

10/26 Buffalo, NY

10/29 Quebec City, Canada Grand Theatre

10/31 Ottawa, Canada, Canadian Tire Center

11/02 Toronto, Canada, Sony Centre for the Performing Arts

11/07 Columbus, Ohio, Palace Theatre

11/20 Tucson, AZ Tucson Music Hall

11/21 Riverside, CA Fox Theatre

11/24 Reno, NV  Reno Events Center

11/25 Stockton, CA Bob Hope Theatre

11/29 Vancouver BC Queen Elizabeth Theatre

11/04 London, ON Canada, Budweiser Gardens ( tickets http://www.dptv.org/home/ )

11/12 Cincinatti, OH Taft Theatre

Maybe some more East coast dates before Buffalo?  Nothing in NY, PA or New England.  Very disappointing.......

I was happy to see joe was going to be in Columbus Ohio.

I have went and watched him for a few years now...but i won't be going this year...checked ticket master yesterday and the price of the tickets and the lack of good seats will be enough to keep me away.

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

I got seats for Indy.

Here's how Joe compares price wise to the other tickets I bought this year for Indy (for 2 tickets per):
Pink: $370 - lower bowl
Joe: $311 - front row of Balcony
Pentatonix: $308 - floor of the amphitheater

Anybody know if I buy the Blu-ray package that comes with two tickets and the meet and greet if I could use it for the columbus show on 11/7  /

What kind of seats could I expect from this package, anything with in the first 10 rows ?

Thanks for anyone's input.

Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack

Jane H. wrote:

Thanks for info JJ !

Whirlwind good question...u mean the Tour De Force? that does look like a heck of a deal with tix cost these days..i read the descrip...says P1 or P2 pricing tickets..I think it means highest price sections? idk...but you could call them or write to ask I guess

Thanks Jane.

Well, so much for me being disappointed and not going to the show.

I just purchased the Ultimate Fan Package and am using the tickets and the meet and greet passes for the Nov. 7th show  in Columbus Ohio at the Palace Theatre!

The wife and I are pretty pumped!

25 (edited by RickB 2018-04-07 11:58:25)

whirlwind wrote:
Jane H. wrote:

Thanks for info JJ !

Whirlwind good question...u mean the Tour De Force? that does look like a heck of a deal with tix cost these days..i read the descrip...says P1 or P2 pricing tickets..I think it means highest price sections? idk...but you could call them or write to ask I guess

Thanks Jane.

I just purchased the Ultimate Fan Package and am using the tickets and the meet and greet passes for the Nov. 7th show  in Columbus Ohio at the Palace Theatre!

I’ve been on that deal for a while. No presale angst, a real bargain for great seats and another “Hi Joe.” “What, you again?”
Besides, it’s a great hang with excited fans, and a cool box of dvd’s basically for free. I give them away, and tell them to look for me at The Borderline.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

RickB wrote:
whirlwind wrote:
Jane H. wrote:

Thanks for info JJ !

Thanks Jane.

I’ve been on that deal for a while. No presale angst, a real bargain for great seats and another “Hi Joe.” “What, you again?”
Besides, it’s a great hang with excited fans, and a cool box of dvd’s basically for free. I give them away, and tell them to look for me at The Borderline.

I am not sure how the tickets work....if they have tickets set back for this or if you just get a couple of tickets that are left from ticketmaster or what ever.

The opportunity to finally meet Joe will make it very exciting.

There are reserved "comp" tickets at every show.
Where they are is just s guess. But typically first 10-12 rows or so.

If the "comp" tickets aren't picked up at the "will call" booth before the show, the yard typically releases back into the public

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

whirlwind wrote:
RickB wrote:
whirlwind wrote:

Thanks Jane.

I am not sure how the tickets work....if they have tickets set back for this or if you just get a couple of tickets that are left from ticketmaster or what ever.

They usually are guest-of-artist reserved, mine have been very good. The last was 3rd row center at a sold-out Munich in the old Olympic park’s hall last year. It was on a last minute stab when I realized I’d be visiting family at the same time. Great venue! There were just 4 of us in the m/g, the wife and I and 2 cool German guys that were players, one with a JB Epi for a signature. Expect a snafu getting the m/g and be pleased if it goes smoothly. Don’t hesitate to ask at the box office if no one shows at the appointed time. Sometimes they are busy and things don’t roll smoothly.

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

RickB wrote:
whirlwind wrote:
RickB wrote:

They usually are guest-of-artist reserved, mine have been very good. The last was 3rd row center at a sold-out Munich in the old Olympic park’s hall last year. It was on a last minute stab when I realized I’d be visiting family at the same time. Great venue! There were just 4 of us in the m/g, the wife and I and 2 cool German guys that were players, one with a JB Epi for a signature. Expect a snafu getting the m/g and be pleased if it goes smoothly. Don’t hesitate to ask at the box office if no one shows at the appointed time. Sometimes they are busy and things don’t roll smoothly.

Thanks for the info...this is sounding better and better...

Thanks for the heads up on the M&G .

I have always gotten good seats from litho purchases, and am assuming that will be the case when I cash in on the bonus for this DVD set as well. Last time, for instance, was 4th row center in Des Moines last March (aka the Sick As a Dog Tour  big_smile ). Great bargain and hoping they keep it up for awhile. And as RickB noted, the DVD box makes a great gift to introduce friends to Joe...

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Coach305 wrote:

I have always gotten good seats from litho purchases, and am assuming that will be the case when I cash in on the bonus for this DVD set as well. Last time, for instance, was 4th row center in Des Moines last March (aka the Sick As a Dog Tour  big_smile ). Great bargain and hoping they keep it up for awhile. And as RickB noted, the DVD box makes a great gift to introduce friends to Joe...

That is a great idea for the Dvd's .
I already have them all but one, so I will keep that one and pass the other three out to friends.