Re: How's the Weather Where You Are?

Shredit wrote:

72 degrees.....Sacramento has to be one of the best places to live in the U

I'll be there this evening....gotta pick my sis up at airport....

Phew.... a little bit freaky-deaky here (N.East England) yesterday, and I don't mean Ophelia's huffing & puffing.

For most of the early part of the day, things felt quite still, though the sky and light had a sort of sepia tone but round about 2pm it just got darker and darker, almost like an eclipse. That lasted about 30 minutes or so and then by 4pm the sun was shining. A bit eerie. Apparently while sweeping northwards, the front of Ophelia was picking up Sahara dust and dust & smoke from forest fires in Iberia.

From the press - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ee … n-11349554

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

It was around 80 today, nothing like Cali weather

Grey and pouring down with rain as it has been all night and is expected to do all day. sad

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

just unreal for this time of year in Alabama, 60 to 65 F and very sunny, expected to last through the weekend and maybe longer .............................. hoping all of yous have a great Thanksgiving, don't eat too much ........ I know I will  smile)

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

Pouring down with rain for the best parts of three days. Flooding in parts of Lancashire. Looks very similar to my post above.  sad

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Set an all time high for the date yesterday....75 degrees....and it feels warmer today....