Topic: NPD: Friedman Dirty Shirley Pedal

Just taken delivery of my new Friedman Dirty Shirley Pedal and the first impressions are very, very good. Even on low gain settings there's enough drive for my tastes, seems to take the Overrated Special really well when I want a boost too. EQ seems very effective and seems to be good string to string separation.

Will be gigging it in a couple of weeks time so will give a full write up then!!

Guitars: Fender American Original 60s Strat, Fender American Vintage 52 Tele, Gibson Les Paul Traditional
FX: Various including - Ceriatone Centura, Fire Custom Shop Carpe Diem
Amp: Fender ML212 Deville + 212 extention cabinet

Re: NPD: Friedman Dirty Shirley Pedal

Gigged this pedal last week and absolutely loved the tone. With my Les Paul and a Green Rhino set with a very low gain setting and the tone rolled back I got a massive sound even through my ML212 Deville. And when I did a couple of Bluesbreakers numbers I was able to get a great JTM45 type tone and it was just great with my Tele. Will admit that my Strat didn't sound so good through it, but that could easily be down to the EQ settings and anyway I never intended it to be used with my Strat anyway.

Seriously recommend this to anyone looking for a hot-rodded Marshall style pedal to go in front of their Fender style amp.

Guitars: Fender American Original 60s Strat, Fender American Vintage 52 Tele, Gibson Les Paul Traditional
FX: Various including - Ceriatone Centura, Fire Custom Shop Carpe Diem
Amp: Fender ML212 Deville + 212 extention cabinet