Topic: posters from JB store: shipped rolled or folded?

I really like the (new?) 25 year celebratory poster for Joe's store.  Does anyone know if they come rolled or folded?  The stock for it seems to be same as the Radio City Music Hall poster.

Thanks

https://shop.jbonamassa.com/collections … ory-poster

Re: posters from JB store: shipped rolled or folded?

I don't know the answer to your question (perhaps just calling them would get you an answer?) - BUT - I am really curious who took these photos.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

Hi JJ.

I have ordered a couple posters from the store previously and they have always come rolled in poster tubes.  I haven't ordered this poster specifically, but I assume it would be the same. 

Thanks.

Konkman wrote:

Hi JJ.

I have ordered a couple posters from the store previously and they have always come rolled in poster tubes.  I haven't ordered this poster specifically, but I assume it would be the same. 

Thanks.

Michelle from J&R emailed me back this morning and said the same thing.  Thanks.

Jane H. wrote:
samjp4 wrote:

I don't know the answer to your question (perhaps just calling them would get you an answer?) - BUT - I am really curious who took these photos.

Sandy

Me too...some look very familiar...any of them yours? also thought they could have put a little more effort into the 25 years of blues theme....like a better representation of all those years.....and maybe one of Ole Red....but i don't have much wall display space for posters anyway....still curious

fwiw the free poster with the Mascot label cd purchase comes folded but i expected that coming from overseas for free....

Not sure.  There is a double though.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.

6 (edited by samjp4 2017-10-18 22:32:20)

Jane H. wrote:

Thanks. That must have been from a particularly trying year for Joe.... big_smile

The double is from Hammersmith in 2011, playing Rory's guitar.  I can't see the shirt or suit well enough to tell if it was from night 1 or 2.  big_smile

Sandy