1 (edited by Rik Emmett Fan 2017-09-13 23:46:36)

Topic: Bona Vegas 2017 Brooklyn Bowl Pre-Concert Party

I’m going to try and plan a pre-concert party at the Brooklyn Bowl just across the street from Ceasar’s Palace.in Bona Vegas to eat, drink and talk about Joe.  5:00 until show time. I would like to get started on a head count for the gathering.

Who’s going? Please  Post you reply on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/369070693170549/ or here on The forum if you 'do not' have Facebook.   

http://www.brooklynbowl.com/las-vegas/

Thanks,
Bill

2 (edited by Rik Emmett Fan 2017-09-15 19:42:31)

Re: Bona Vegas 2017 Brooklyn Bowl Pre-Concert Party

Jane H. wrote:

I'm not going to the show but I wanted to say good to hear from you here Bill !

Thanks Jane! Work has blocked most of the internet world, so I don't get on the forum very much anymore. Between two job's and volunteering. I not around the home PC much.

Joe playing at Caesars Palace is quite an accomplishment, it's hallowed ground for the best in entertainment in Las Vegas. I am very happy for him.   

Take care,
Bill

Anyone else from the Forum going besides Liz, Cathy W., Anna and Bill?

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Got the word that the pre-show meet-up has been changed from the Brooklyn Bowl to Cleopatra"s Barge inside Caesar's Palace.  Meet around 5:00-ish.  Some will be late due to the M&G.

Excited for Joe but our hearts still break for the shooting victims.  #VegasStrong.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

5 (edited by Rik Emmett Fan 2017-10-22 13:41:18)

It looks like Cleopatra’s Barge is closed on Sunday’s. The thought the bar was open 24/7. Sorry, I’m a local and avoid the Strip.  The Vista Bar is close to the Colosseum. We can meet there. I’m Sorry!

Bill