Topic: Anyone know Devos Performance Hall, Grand Rapids, MI

Wondering about the acoustics of the venue, as I've not been previously.    This will be my 4th Joe concert.  Sept 25, and still wondering who will be in the band?

Re: Anyone know Devos Performance Hall, Grand Rapids, MI

I attended a show there a few years ago.  Very nice venue.  Fine acoustics.  We enjoyed the city and the show very much.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

Re: Anyone know Devos Performance Hall, Grand Rapids, MI

thevinoman wrote:

Wondering about the acoustics of the venue, as I've not been previously.    This will be my 4th Joe concert.  Sept 25, and still wondering who will be in the band?

Same as the response above. It's a relatively small venue, and not a bad seat in the house. The sound was REALLY great there, and I will be at the Sept. 25 show as well. GR is a great town with a lot of great restaurants and small bars, some directly across from the venue.

We have meet and greets, so we will be down there early. Feel free to email me if you have any other questions about the venue or want to grab a beer before the show! joncbyrd@hotmail.com