Topic: Meet & Greet Sat March 11 Chicago Theater

Hello all,
  I was hoping someone here on the forum could help me out. I recently bought a JB Treasure Firebird
from the JB website. I have tix for the Chicago show Sat March 11. I am trying to find a way to get to the
meet & greet so I can have Joe sign my guitar. Any help anyone here can give me would be greatly
welcomed.
Thank you in advance.

Fred

Guitars..'07 Custom shop 58 flametop, '11 JB studio goldtop, Nash custom aged 63 strat, Breedlove custom shop quilted Jumbo.
Amps etc: Fuchs, Blackjack 21 Head, Retro Channel RR1 Retro wreck head, Marshall 2601 Cabs loaded with eminence
Lady Luck 75 watt 12's. J.B sig Wah, J.B. FET driver, Keeley modded TS9, Boss DD3, CE2, Tu2
Pickboy 1.50 pix, EB power slinkys.

Re: Meet & Greet Sat March 11 Chicago Theater

ace1962 wrote:

Hello all,
  I was hoping someone here on the forum could help me out. I recently bought a JB Treasure Firebird
from the JB website. I have tix for the Chicago show Sat March 11. I am trying to find a way to get to the
meet & greet so I can have Joe sign my guitar. Any help anyone here can give me would be greatly
welcomed.
Thank you in advance.

Fred

Fred,

The meet and greets are getting harder to come by. I have M&G for the 11th, and they are at capacity for that day. They only allow so many people for each show. I would say you are out of luck for that particular day.

Thanks for the response, can I asks how you were able to get your
M & G passes for the 11th?
Thanks
Fred

jbyrd1 wrote:
ace1962 wrote:

Hello all,
welcomed.
Thank you in advance.

Fred

Fred,

The meet and greets are getting harder to come by. I have M&G for the 11th, and they are at capacity for that day. They only allow so many people for each show. I would say you are out of luck for that particular day.

Guitars..'07 Custom shop 58 flametop, '11 JB studio goldtop, Nash custom aged 63 strat, Breedlove custom shop quilted Jumbo.
Amps etc: Fuchs, Blackjack 21 Head, Retro Channel RR1 Retro wreck head, Marshall 2601 Cabs loaded with eminence
Lady Luck 75 watt 12's. J.B sig Wah, J.B. FET driver, Keeley modded TS9, Boss DD3, CE2, Tu2
Pickboy 1.50 pix, EB power slinkys.

There are a few ways to get on the MnG

1- win a local media contest.
2- buy a Lithograph picture from the JB store.
3- buy a specialty select box DVD set from here in the JB store

Or last read here
(PS these are rare now)

https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic.php?id=26665

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

Meet and greet canceled for Chicago.   We hope joe feels better soon.  Saving voice /energy for the show per Tamara.
Maybe next time through joe!

xcorporate wrote:

Meet and greet canceled for Chicago.   We hope joe feels better soon.  Saving voice /energy for the show per Tamara.
Maybe next time through joe!

Thankfully the M&G passes are kept on file and can be used later. 

I missed the Des Moines M&G but was not the least bit disappointed, because Joe's health is much more important.  The M&G's are a privilege and we fans are lucky he still does these.

I am still amazed he went through with the DSM show, considering how sick he is.  Even more amazed that he was still awesome!  Yes, we fans are lucky indeed.

I just hope Joe doesn't overdo it.  I know he really loves his fans, but he needs to take care of himself, first and foremost.