Topic: Garde Arts Ctr

Got that green light baby.  Going to Garde Arts Ctr. Show.   I went to the North Hampton, MA show so was a little leery, seeing the same concert in such a short time but with Crosby Logins, bringing full crew and Joe Bonamassa adding Sam Bush, whole new show.
  The North Hampton was excellent, the next day I had to suck on a lemon, to get the grin off my face; people were looking at me funny and shielding their children.  The only minor gripe way the guitar fetcher kept making his presence know by squatting down and bouncing up and down, ready to dash, even during Joe’s solo’s.  Maybe he has visions of being on Wall Mart’s cart crew.

Re: Garde Arts Ctr

Hi coffee-spew and welcome to the forum. You'll learn the Dave (the guitar fetcher as you say) has as many fans here as does the rest of the band. The guy's amazing. The fact that he is so into the shows is one of the reasons. He is a guitar tech of no match. And, a great guitar player in his own right.  Learn to look at him as the one that keeps things flowing effortlessly. Thanks for posting, Cathy

No harm meant, I’m sarcastic by nature.  I realize Dave plays an integral part, and I did notice Joe smile at him during a solo but still it was a minor distraction. 
  And I have nothing against anyone earning an honest living; I sweep floors and haul trash when needed.  Hell if I had time I would work at Wall Mart on the cart crew.  They have really cool hunter orange baseball caps with white lettering that states “Wall Mart cart crew”.

Coffee

Looking forward to the New London show. It will be my first time to see Joe in a theatre setting - mixed feelings - atleast I will be able to see unobstructed! Looking forward to a great show in a spectacular venue. For those coming in from out of town - there is a Irish bar across the street (and to the left a bit) called Hanafins. i wil be there with a group - I hearby declare Hanafins the official pre show Bonabar!See you there...