Topic: Question on latest band members!

Hello, I just found this web site and wanted to know if joe has different band members for different shows. I have been a fan of Joe's for several years, and have been lucky enough to have seen him live on three ocations, the most recient was @Emmans in muncie OCT30
Great concert!  but the first time I seen Joe was @ the Broad Ripple Blue festiville a couple years ago and there bassists Eric Czar and drummer Kenny Kramme "rocked" with Joe. Their chemistry that afternoon was incredibile. I also noticed that Eric and Kenny have been on a couple of dvd's that I own one in particular is "live @ Rockpalast, Best performance That I have seen and I  Just wanted to know if those guys are still rockin with joe.
Sincerly Rich

Re: Question on latest band members!

Rich they left the band a couple of years ago. The current lineup is the group of musicians that played on Joe's most recent releases, You and Me and Sloe Gin.

BONAMETAL  is a privilege, not a right......fair enough? big_smile

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Just kiddin here too.

Don't know why I'd get a reputation ahead of  Jim "ban-em" M.......

At least I delete offensive posts and provide warnings to clean it up. Our instructions from the "boss" (see website namesake) was to take no quarter in the moderation of this forum. We want it to serve its intended purpose. A place for new members to get some information, just like this thread. A positive marketing tool for Joe Bonamassa. A place where fans could congregate and discuss things. ALL fans, of all ages and opinions.

We hope we are helping to accomplish those things.

See you at the next show!

Cheers,
PC
big_smile

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

pcornell wrote:

Just kiddin here too.

Don't know why I'd get a reputation ahead of  Jim "ban-em" M.......

At least I delete offensive posts and provide warnings to clean it up. Our instructions from the "boss" (see website namesake) was to take no quarter in the moderation of this forum. We want it to serve its intended purpose. A place for new members to get some information, just like this thread. A positive marketing tool for Joe Bonamassa. A place where fans could congregate and discuss things. ALL fans, of all ages and opinions.

We hope we are helping to accomplish those things.

See you at the next show!

Cheers,
PC
big_smile

Your right Phil, hope you read the e-mail I sent ya

Shred

BluesMan wrote:
Shredit wrote:

[Your right Phil, hope you read the e-mail I sent ya

Shred

Shred,

Are you tattling on me again? Damn Shred, Phil is going to kick my butt off of here! big_smile
(Geez, I probably shouldn't have said "Damn".)

Roy

Not a chance Roy, I just gave an apology for my post, guess I need that once in awhile, while I'm at it " anyone I've offended, please except my apology"......Dave

hammer46,
Hope we did an adequate job of answering your original post.

Welcome to the Joe Bonamassa Forums  -- please feel free to interact on a regular basis. Your input and participation are valuable to this forum.

PC

smile