Topic: New J.B. Firebird gold color Limited pin....100 made

I missed out on this one today...if anyone has a spare or two for sale let me know

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

Re: New J.B. Firebird gold color Limited pin....100 made

Sorry you missed out on it. I think I'm going to start ordering 2 of the special edition ones. It seems one of us always misses out on it. I almost did but didn't want to risk being stuck with an extra one.

Thanks anyway...maybe one or more will pop up....:)

Got mine in today, it's a great looking pin. One of my favorites.... Keep your eye on eBay for one or get silver one. It look grea to.

airportdon wrote:

Thanks anyway...maybe one or more will pop up....:)

Still lookin....any for sale/trade out there ???

I'll trade you one for the Snowman pin if you have one of those. Straight trade.

JBLP (aged) 293, JBLP STD, JB ES-335, JBLP Studio, JBLP Goldtop Epi, JBLP Inverness Green Epi.

I would make the same trade for the original gold pick pin, the 2015 Happy Blues Year or the Freedom to Blues pin, but REALLY need the snowman 2016 Happy Blues Year pin.

JBLP (aged) 293, JBLP STD, JB ES-335, JBLP Studio, JBLP Goldtop Epi, JBLP Inverness Green Epi.

jddarden wrote:

I would make the same trade for the original gold pick pin, the 2015 Happy Blues Year or the Freedom to Blues pin, but REALLY need the snowman 2016 Happy Blues Year pin.

Hi..sorry for late reply....If you want to sell the Gold Fire-bird let me know...thx, Don

9 (edited by jddarden 2016-12-29 18:38:10)

Right now, I'm just trying to do a trade for the snowman pin. If anyone has one they'd like to trade, I'm willing to trade the gold Firebird and this years 2017 Happy Blues Year guitar pin. 2 for 1.

Thanks

JD

jddarden wrote:

Right now, I'm just trying to do a trade for the snowman pin. If anyone has one they'd like to trade, I'm willing to trade the gold Firebird and this years 2017 Happy Blues Year guitar pin. 2 for 1.

Thanks

JD

Let me see...I think I have an extra snowman around...thx, Don

PM me if you want to to a trade.

JD

airportdon wrote:
jddarden wrote:

Thanks

JD

Let me see...I think I have an extra snowman around...thx, Don