Topic: Indigenous

saw them Fri clearwater theater dundee Il.back to a power trio.Nato tore it up big time .Nothing against the Broken lands lineup but The power trio I enjoyed more.If you get a chance well worth it

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Re: Indigenous

Any idea who the lineup was?

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

3 (edited by ahsmith33 2010-10-11 12:56:06)

they are a tremendous act, love Mato's playing. I don't know if this is the same lineup we have on DVD, but at one point they had a girl on drums that can really kick it (sister, Wanbdi). Sadly, they won't be coming to Birmingham, maybe try to catch them elsewhere.

Tres

As corn through a goose, so are the days of our lives

We're going to be seeing Mateo (at least) as part of the Experience Hendrix tour next month. Looking forward to it! Not sure if the rest of his trio will be there or not.

sorry Deezer been a busy week cant remember the band mates.But they were solid.

Your rock candy baby

Just discovered this band last week via my Joe Bonamassa radio station on Pandora.

Downloaded 2 albums, and liking what I'm hearing so far.

LisaG wrote:

Just discovered this band last week via my Joe Bonamassa radio station on Pandora.

Downloaded 2 albums, and liking what I'm hearing so far.

Way to go one of my favs.I don't thnk there is a bad or even so so cd

Your rock candy baby

Check out Scott McKeon some good stuff... smile

RichieKotzenRules wrote:

Love Scott McKeon great player So mad he was playing close to me about a yaer ago buy didn't find out until ihe was gone,bummer hope he comes stateside again.

Your rock candy baby

RichieKotzenRules wrote:

That's a name from the past.  He's done nothing in years, but so talented.

Listening to a song he guested on called "The Road" by The Bizets in 2009.  Pretty good guitar playing and a good little song.

Curby wrote:

RichieKotzenRules wrote:

Listening to a song he guested on called "The Road" by The Bizets in 2009.  Pretty good guitar playing and a good little song.

If it's the same Scott McKeon, apparently he's been touring the last couple of years in [Sir]Tom Jones backing band as well as developing his own fuzz pedals. Last I heard of him, he popped up as a guest of Jesse Davey's Big Blues album.

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

BansheeUK wrote:
Curby wrote:

RichieKotzenRules wrote:

If it's the same Scott McKeon, apparently he's been touring the last couple of years in [Sir]Tom Jones backing band as well as developing his own fuzz pedals. Last I heard of him, he popped up as a guest of Jesse Davey's Big Blues album.

I think it is Mike for the song I mentioned.  Very good guitar playing and surprisingly a good little song

Jane H. wrote:

Metallica played some Indigenous at thier show last night...pretty cool
I hope <G> gets the interwebs up there, well nevermind I am sure he had a good view
http://ksoo.com/south-dakota-band-indig … metallica/

Would love to see a video of that! It’s hard to picture.Bit it could sound awesome too!

Your rock candy baby