Topic: Hi from France !

Hello everybody !

I'm Aurelien, a 23 yo French guitar player. I work now in law firm, and at the end of my studies, I will work as a lawyer.

I'm here to learn some new stuff about guitars, amps, technics, and other.

Otherwise, I like JB for his kind of music, the versatility of his playing, and of course, for his gear !

I recently bought a black Gibson Les Paul Traditional. The top is being painting in goldtop by a luthier ("Relicart"), and I'm gonna but black parts on it. It will be a affordable Bonamassa !

I will show you pictures later.

So, see you on posts ! wink

(Sorry for my English mistakes)

Re: Hi from France !

Hi Aurelian and welcome to a good knowledgeable and friendly forum. Don't worry about your English it's far better than my French. big_smile

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)

Thank's for your welcome PSmith1946 !

Welcome Aurelian, lots of knowledgeable gear nerds here, enjoy!

Play some cards & drink black coffee,
How Iā€™d love to see you smile....
JBLP Std Goldtop
2015 R9 LP

You are welcome to this great forum. I also want to say something that the people on this forum are very nice.

Whenever i have nothing to do, then i watch some entertaining and interesting TV shows like (Pakistani Talk Shows | Khabardar | Khabarnaak | Mazaaq Raat)

Jane H. wrote:

sachmediaso spam reported

I want to ask that why you reported me as spam. What i do? Due to which you declared me spame.

Whenever i have nothing to do, then i watch some entertaining and interesting TV shows like (Pakistani Talk Shows | Khabardar | Khabarnaak | Mazaaq Raat)

sachmediaseo again reported as spam.

Come on the Blades (sorry Idolbone just had to borrow your line)