Topic: Please help me with my vibrato!!

Dear joe, I saw you last april at the fox theater in Detroit, you changed my life I'll be honest, I was a Hendrix junky and a zepplin junky and most definitely bored of all of the music I had been listening to prior to discovering you. I would like to thank you for showing me the blues, I found you on YouTube and heard you playing blistering riffs with hints of all of my other favorite guitarist. I would like to thank you so much because of how you made my musical knowledge so much bigger, you showed me people like Paul Kossoff, Johnny Winter, Freddie King, Albert King, Eric Clapton with the Blues Breakers! Steppin out is a riff that repeats in your head and can put you in a good mood instantly! You are all of those guitar players put into one joe, and you deserve everything coming your way and everything that has already happened. My main point of this post is that I am 14 and consider myself an "OK" guitarist, well obviously not compared to a lot of other people in the forum but I need help, I can not play a note with a good vibrato for my life, it is very hard for me and I try for an hour a day and nothing has yet to come from it, is there any exercises I could do to become better at this? Thank you again joe, you are the best, and the future of the blues

Re: Please help me with my vibrato!!

Reported