Topic: DURHAM presale code being rejected!?

Has anyone been able to get Durham tix?  Keeps telling me the code is wrong.  I've triple checked it 25 times...

I'm addicted.

Re: DURHAM presale code being rejected!?

caniac wrote:

Has anyone been able to get Durham tix?  Keeps telling me the code is wrong.  I've triple checked it 25 times...

They are one hour behind eastern time, I am showing less than a hour, it is 9:20 there.

The code that I have provided, JOE16DUR, is indeed the correct code. There is an error on ticketmaster's end and it is currently being worked on.

-street team eric

newbonafan wrote:
caniac wrote:

They are one hour behind eastern time, I am showing less than a hour, it is 9:20 there.

No, it was past 10 am here.

I'm addicted.

OK, all is well.  A very helpful Bonafan (Jack smile ) gave me a code that worked.  Scrambled, as Jane suggested!  presale day is always stressful.

I'm addicted.

Ooops, sorry...I am looking at Memphis, apologize for the incorrect info and like you said, presale day is stressful. Happy hunting!

newbonafan wrote:

Ooops, sorry...I am looking at Memphis, apologize for the incorrect info and like you said, presale day is stressful. Happy hunting!

No biggie.  Hope you have success at Memphis!

I'm addicted.

16JOEDUR  From Facebook

caniac wrote:
newbonafan wrote:

No biggie.  Hope you have success at Memphis!

Nope, I have never had any trouble getting good seats, until now. All that seem to pop up are mezzanine seating. I'm not sure I want to drive 400 miles to sit that far back...