19 (edited by cindyron 2015-09-01 21:42:52)

Re: First run JBLP Goldtop Aged (and signed)

jbyrd1 wrote:

Ron,

I don't know where you are getting "import duties or fees". The guitar was made in the U.S., so there are no duties charged when something made in the U.S. comes back into the U.S.. I have shipped and received several guitars over seas and I am 100% sure in what I'm telling you.

Insured shipping through FedEx would probably run about $300 or so, but zero duties.

hey jbyrd1 I hope all is well. I went through this in grueling detail when I was going to purchase another JB gold top from over seas so I do know it is big bucks. Sure if you do not want to insure and not claim replacement value it could be cheaper but for me not worth the risk. To many bad stories
cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:
jbyrd1 wrote:

Ron,

I don't know where you are getting "import duties or fees". The guitar was made in the U.S., so there are no duties charged when something made in the U.S. comes back into the U.S.. I have shipped and received several guitars over seas and I am 100% sure in what I'm telling you.

Insured shipping through FedEx would probably run about $300 or so, but zero duties.

hey jbyrd1 I hope all is well. I went through this in grueling detail when I was going to purchase another JB gold top from over seas so I do know it is big bucks. Sure if you do not want to insure and not claim replacement value it could be cheaper but for me not worth the risk. To many bad stories
cheers Ron

Ron,

All good here. I love the avatar!!! Awesome! Shipping/receiving from over seas is always complicated, and most of that risk lies with the buyer for sure. On that we can agree. I 2nd day aired a 2009 aged Bloomfield to Japan, fully insured with UPS, and it was like $800 shipping/insurance. So it can be costly.

Wish you were in the states

Hi guys,

back to the market, I have another guitar in my list so I may let theis one go for the right price, open to negociation right now.

Preference to EURO buyers but I will definitely entertain offers from everywhere else.

Thanks,
Michael.

micamused wrote:

Hi guys,

back to the market, I have another guitar in my list so I may let theis one go for the right price, open to negociation right now.

Preference to EURO buyers but I will definitely entertain offers from everywhere else.

Thanks,
Michael.

what is serial number and pics
thanksRon

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

24 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2016-02-25 14:15:27)

i'm guessing #214 ...

This may be a video clip of her from Dec '11 ... until updated pics come in ... smile

https://youtu.be/6RwP4Z3ZXbE

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Yes #214 here, she has been kept in her original box for 3 years now, unplayed... at my parent's home...

I want to sell so if anybody is interested, you can contact me... really a beautiful guitar that should be played more wink

26 (edited by cindyron 2016-09-29 22:16:47)

micamused wrote:

Yes #214 here, she has been kept in her original box for 3 years now, unplayed... at my parent's home...

I want to sell so if anybody is interested, you can contact me... really a beautiful guitar that should be played more wink

Hi Good to hear from you again. Is the guitar in the states if so how much you asking now
Cheers Ron

cindyron wrote:
micamused wrote:

Hi Good to hear from you again. Is the guitar in the states if so how much you asking now
Cheers Ron

He says in the first post the guitar was in Europe, later on he says Paris

Yes the guitar is in Paris, so if anyone of you plan to travel to France, it could be a perfect occasion to try it and grab it smile

I am sure we can close a good deal...

micamused wrote:

Yes the guitar is in Paris, so if anyone of you plan to travel to France, it could be a perfect occasion to try it and grab it smile

I am sure we can close a good deal...

bummer...good luck with the sale