1 (edited by Wooders 2015-10-22 04:59:00)

Topic: Pair of Front Row Tickets for Brighton on 31st October

As usual I bought more tickets than I need and have two spare front row tickets for Joe's Saturday show at Brighton.

The price is the amount I paid, ie face value of £75 plus fees of £8 = £83 all in and you'll be sitting with two well known UK Forum members. You'll also be invited to join several more Forum members for a get together at a local pub before the show.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. The only condition is that you don't flog them on at a higher price.

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”
Simon McBride in my interview with him in Blues Matters! Issue #56

Re: Pair of Front Row Tickets for Brighton on 31st October

I can't believe that no one wants these tickets. Offers?

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

“The guy who has helped the blues industry the most is Joe Bonamassa and I would say he is more rock than some rock stuff, so to me blues is whatever you want it to be!”

Wonder if peeps are waiting to see if Joe is ok?

Great tickets, great venue, great price. You won't be left with them Wooders.

Just when you think you can play,
along comes Joe and blows you away......

Thanks for your vote of confidence, Rob, but I wish I shared your confidence. They've also been mentioned on fb for a few days but no interest there either. hmm

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

Reduced to £50 each. hmm

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis

We're leaving for Brighton shortly so if you interested in these tickets please leave a message here rather than sending me a message. I'm sure someone will let me know you've posted (I don't have a smart phone) and we can arrange something.

Phil

Ars Longa, Vita Brevis